Black Spirituality Religion : Worldwide Didgeridoo Healing Meditation - Sept. 23rd

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by river, Aug 26, 2007.

1. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
  2. Zacharias

Zacharias Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Hotep river

River -- Question ; If I may not trying to start any trouble here ok .
    Can you tell me the diffrent between ( Aboriginals / Aborigines ) and what race do they belong too .

Thank you Advance

3. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Brotha Zack,

It is my belief that the concept of race exists only because certain people have the guns and bombs to make it exist. There are dark and light skinned peoples of every nationality from every part of the world. So I know of no empirical algorithm for determining race. However, the light skinned members of every society have historically oppressed the dark skinned members of every society around the world so that even though race is a social construction we cannot ignore it.

Aboriginals have dark skin from threir African roots but straight hair from their Asian roots. The Europeans who stumbled on this peace loving people wiped out ninety percent of their population between 1788 and 1900. Now they are trying to do the same thing in Africa. Since the European has put a bull's eye on everything on this planet that has melanin we really can't afford to nitpick over racial identity.

4. Zacharias

Zacharias Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    river

I'm well aware of the European Tying into thr vine , But my question was about the diffrent between ( Aboriginals / Aborigines ) . I Though those who have 6ether hair were not of the original Nubians , Had nothing to do with nitpick , I overstand people have diffrent though's on things , But NoBigThing . Just wondering

5. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Two More Days

Hey Fambly,

Just a reminder, September 23rd (this Sunday) at sundown (local to you).

6. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    hey, hey, how ya be, river? good lookin' out. that's some seriously powerful sound, ain't it? (sometimes i think this bout of homelessness is an extension/renewal of my WalkAbout of 84.) Thanks for the heads-up. see you in chat sunday night? or is something scheduled? (but "sundown" does flow around the globe so scheduling mightn't be much of a problem?)

uh-oh! may have to figure out how to install winbloze on this drive-less box (no floppy/cd) via a netboot from the presario. (yuck; out to storage and drag that thing around again ...). at least then i could offer some input ... (except that i'd not have time to scrounge up much while rebuilding? .... hmmm)

even if i don't go that far, would think that an event similar to new year's might be in order?

battery getting low; better go find some juice!

Peace, Fam! (Welcome back Elder Brother James! good to see that especial Flava of your's again!)

(zach, why you gotta stir stuff. don't mess up this thread with that stuff!! those two words are just variations on the same meaning and anybody with half a bit of sense knows what they are. don't reply to this here. smDh)

7. Zacharias

Zacharias Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    a-f

a-f < Says > why you gotta stir stuff. don't mess up this thread with that stuff!! those two words are just variations on the same meaning and anybody with half a bit of sense knows what they are. don't reply to this here. smDh

Za < Says > I guess the above is one of those Strong Opinion I was told about . Well here mines I doubt you have enought senes to explain the diffrent between two . if you didn't want a reply you would have stay in your place wouldn't you .

Above post number 6 trying to get something started <>anafrican