Black People : World's Cheapest Car

Excellent!

Yes, roads are severly conjested and pollution levels high - but perhaps this new growing middle class will be moved (and able now!) to address these problems.

I detect in this particular report that they believe the 'people's car' would not be good for the health of the nation.. :)lol: - the right of the West to poo-poo this car for health reasons is too.. grrr... to even start talking about!)

Other reports indicate that this car creation has been an ongoing race between Nissan, Ford - the TataGroup - and others. Do I detect some sour grapes? ;)

The 'pollution emissions' are that of a motorbike.. but the car carries more people :lol:

VW implies that the car is not safe (although the pres states otherwise) - regardless - I've been in some areas - and few are dying in car-car accidents (relatively).. traffic moves at a snails pace - but car-pedestrians accidents? .. :eek: and cows..:eek: (seriously, there are an estimated 45,000 stray cows wandering the streets in Delhi!)

Regardless - I'm more often pleased, than upset, when a nation creates it's own products that outdoes the huge imported corps.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back