Black People : World War III On The Horizon

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Chinelo, Sep 5, 2013.

1. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    Well it looks like World War III is on the Horizon as it was written.....

You now today have several more Russian Warships passing through whats called the "Bosphorus Strait" headed to the mediterranean, and you have several Amerikkkan Submarines,warships and aircraft carriers, awaiting what will be the inevitable approval by Congress for an attack to go forth.

Now here's where this gets tricky and what most people don't understand as to why this one may get out of hand in a hurry. Russia has a Naval base at the Syrian Port of Tartus, which is a vital National INTEREST and SECURITY for Russia, of which they HAVE to protect. They cannot have Amerikkka attack syria and take out Assad, who they have an arms trade and other significant business and political ties with.

http://news.yahoo.com/russian-warships-cross-bosphorus-en-route-syria-141156573.html

The next serious problem is that Saudi Arabia has been exposed as providing chemical weapons to an alqeada extremist group operating in side syria called the Al Nusra Front that was caught in a raid in Turkey on May 30th and they had the nerve gas sarin in their possesion, which is the same nerve agent that has been found in the samples of hair of the dead syrian men,women and children from the recent attack that has now catapulted this into what is growing very alarming now. Whats more serious in this exposure, is that these are so called "Rebels" that were caught, not the syrian government, which is the main reason Obama is going in for the attack.

Its been said and is becoming more clear each day, that the rebels either set this off purposely or were preparing to and there was a serious accident in handling the nerve agent and an explosion took place where some 12 syrian rebels were killed after mishandling the nerve agent. Many have started to state that this nerve gas was set off purposely in order to get military intervention by Amerikkka, thus catapulting this into a large scale war as we're seeing now.

http://www.trust.org/item/20130530185614-yzdp2

The next problem is that Israel has been said to be operating many mossad agents inside syria and also recently fired two dolphin submarine class missiles towards syria very recently, but were secretly destroyed mid flight by an amerikkkan guided missile destroyer. There are secret operations going on that many are not told about by the mainstream news media, in order to quell fears. But right now, there is a growing problem that has now escalated and will inevitably get out of control quickly come the next few weeks, that many are unaware of.

http://www.eutimes.net/2013/09/israeli-cruise-missiles-fired-at-syria-destroyed-by-us-navy/

It is also confirmations that there are French warships are also en route and one that is already in the mediterranean sea awaiting orders. Everyone is awaiting for the inevitable attack by Amerikkka next week or sooner, before everything breaks loose.

There is also a serious report that is in conjunction with the rusians sending warships to the area to defend their ally Syria, in that Putin has been quoted as stating that saudi arabia will be attacked if the west attacks Syria.

http://www.eutimes.net/2013/08/puti...e-against-saudi-arabia-if-west-attacks-syria/

Now even more dire, is a interesting, yet disturbing and accurate comment made by one of the posters to the article, in that Saudi Arabia is home to two of the most important cities in the muslim world in Medina and Makkha, which will spark an immediate firestorm, i'll post the comment here:

"I have been reading all your posts out of interest as it seems the world is once again preparing to shape itself through warfare globally.

These are troubling and unfortunate times. Being Muslim I would simply like to point out that, it doesn’t matter if Russia or any other country threatened Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia is home to 2 of most important cities in the Muslim world, Namely Makkah and Medina. Attacking Saudi Arabia will spark a wild fire across the Muslim world. It is not like Syria or Iraq. These 2 cities are inherently significant to the Muslim belief system and even the worst of Muslims cannot bear to have these two cities threatened. Every Muslim child, adult, Woman, Man, Civilian and Military will take up arms. I believe Saudi Arabia was hoping Russia knowing that would back off but Russia in itself is a proud nation. I don’t think the Saudis expected that. It was irresponsible of Saudis to make threats. Because the danger the world would now face is in fact the threat of another world war.
    Please Russia or any country out there, stay away from these two cities, it will only add to the misery."

On an end note, I just wanted to point out whats forthcoming, do not take this lightly, as this is not an Iraq,afghanistan or simple situation as previous conflicts of the current century, this here is destined to grow out of control, and you are right in the middle of it, if you don't even know it.

2. Kadijah

Kadijah Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,952
    Excellent job! I'm going to get back to this later, but so far, I'm really impressed with what you've pulled together. Got some stuff of my own that I might bring to the mix.

Later. And Again, EXCELLENT POST!

3. Alarm Clock

Alarm Clock Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,030
  4. KPITRL

KPITRL Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +384
    I know you are Muslim, however I don't know if you believe in the Bible too like the NOI say they do, who however have a different interpretation of the Bible. But my question to you is, how would you explain Isaiah 17, which prophesies the destruction of Damascus, which will be by Israel according to Christians, to the events you see unfolding today with Syria, which all seem to be pointing to a possible world war 3. How do Isaiah 17 relate to what you have posted here, assuming that it does relate? I'm really a novice trying to learn more about the Middle East and how it is prophesied to match what's going on today. The Christians explain it like the Muslims will be on the wrong side of God, while the Muslims explain it like the Christians will be on the wrong side of Allah (God). I would like to hear Isaiah 17 broken down from a Muslim perspective.

5. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

Is Damascus a kingdom? No it's not. And why would Christian nations support one group of Muslims over another?

Syria is a sovereign, secular state. It is not under Sharia law so why support for Salafists who seek to impose an Islamic state which would pose an even greater danger to Christian nations and the Zionist state of Israel?

6. Youko

Youko Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Destroyer
    Ratings:
    +47
    Lettz Gitt itttt!!!!

*Youko*