Science and Technology : World may be forced to go vegetarian by 2050, scientists say

Girly men are grass eaters. A true African warrior eats his meat. :10900:

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Finally, lol, we touch and agree on something, SlickBeast.

Peace In,

Could this be a scare tactic to have people panic and accept what governments already have in place to change the way food is produced? Maybe there is a plan in place to shift from traditional farms to raise food in laboratories. With all the talk about pink slime recently, maybe the food industry is ready to substitute real meat for that at a greater rate. What do astronauts eat while in space? Just curious.

Anyway, I may not be around to witness it but I doubt seriously that the world will go vegan in 2050. People may learn to cut back on meat consumption, particularly red meat, but I don't believe people who enjoy eating meat will give it up entirely. If what the scientists predict is true and cattle (beef) will still be a mass-produced food source, countries might resort to food rations like America did during WWII, until an alternative is found. This might mean that people won't be able to purchase meat as they currently do. There may be assigned "meat" days when you can purchase it--and even then you will be dramatically affected by the price. The wealthy vs. the poor--again. Even without the current drought, the price of meat has steadily been increasing for years and people continue to pay for it, or what they think is "meat."

Giving up meat (or some meat) won't be the worst thing that could happen to Black people, in my opinion. I think we eat way too much as it is and it's proven not to be good for us. However, in all fairness, there are some studies that report a few benefits to eating meat, such as increase in muscular development and strength, and increase in intelligence. But weigh that against the risk of developing cardiovascular disease and some forms of cancer due to the high saturated fat in meats and it might make a whole lot of sense to cut back.

But I know this may be easier said than done. Why? Because I also think that fat can be addictive and meats are high in saturated fat as I stated earlier. Sometimes you can look at a piece of sizzling meat on a grill and smell it and you begin to salivate. I read a study that revealed that rats given access to high-fat foods showed some of the same characteristics as animals hooked on cocaine or heroin--and found it hard to quit even when given electric shocks. Now I know we're not lab rats but what if eating fat has the same affect on us?

Just as important,though, is our planet. We can't afford to deplete our healthy water supply or continue to pollute the planet due to huge amounts of animal waste, methane gas caused by manure dumps, ammonia gases, toxic chemicals from pesticides and exhaust from farm equipment.

So, I don't know what to think. Is this just a scare tactic or is it real?

Anyone desiring to really understand this need to go back and study the condition of Europe before the Moors invaded. It was the same as it is now...the rich were ruling and the poor were paying all the taxes among other things. Once the Moors got in, they basically said "EVERYBODY PAYS"! By the way, the moistness in meat is the result of uric acid...also known as piss....and if it were not for the flavor enhancers and herbs that people use to season it, no one would ever eat meat because of the smell. Sorry to be so real on this.

This one....(reverse osmosis is best)...reverse osmosis only produces "dead water" so don't take it personal....just continue doing what you're doing because your intent is all good. We simply understand that what THEY GIVE OUT TO THE MASSES IS NEVER AS IT SHOULD BE...AFTER ALL, THE ELITE ARE USING OUR ANCIENT KNOWLEDGE TO RUN TO WORLD....not make the world equal with them.

... In an effort to cut this conversation short, nothing personal, I'll add one word; affordable filtered water, reverse osomosis is still the best, in my opinion...

chanson-miracle-max-alkaline-water-ionizer.jpg

The upkeep and ongoing costs of an alkaline water ionizer

I can’t speak for all ionizers, but again, for the Chanson the upkeep and ongoing costs are…..wait for it….$50 per year, $2215 per unit.
http://www.energiseforlife.com/wordpress/2012/08/01/alkaline-water-ionizer-review/

Peace In,

I left you a PDF on my post with all that information...didn't you see it???

Anyone desiring to really understand this need to go back and study the condition of Europe before the Moors invaded. It was the same as it is now...the rich were ruling and the poor were paying all the taxes among other things.

... Well look, listen... to give me a PDF: on (the benefits-of-Alkaline-Water), to save and then read does little about the immediate and affordable concerns of drinkable water; not to mention the shortage of same.

Even Alkaline promoters hint why reverse osomosis, which is in place as we speak, continues to be the best system for treating water on a large scale:

Reverse osmosis does a fine job of filtering tap water, but is more beneficial to large scale water filtration needs. It is incredibly energy inefficient and provides you with acidic water.
http://www.energiseforlife.com/word...ltimate-comparison-of-alkaline-water-methods/

Uses of Acidic Water

Although drinking alkaline water is important for optimum health, acidic water also has many beneficial uses as well:
  • Skin care: Using acidic water to wash your face can improve the complexion of your skin as it works as a natural astringent and removes dirt and oil without the use of chemicals. Acidic water can also relieve dry and itchy skin, and expedite the healing process of cuts, scrapes, insect bites, rashes, athletes foot, nail fungus, blisters, acne, eczema, bisters, and poison oak/ivy irritation.
  • Hair Care: Use acidic water to wash and rinse your hair, as it is great for your scalp and addresses dandruff.
  • Antiseptic: Acidic water can be used as an antiseptic for abrasions, cuts, and a mouth wash to assist in removing plauqe from teeth.
  • Food: Wash your fruits, vegetables, and meats to effectively kill bacteria.
  • Plant Care: Watering your plants and vegetables with acidic water will promote growth and reduce fungus. Cut flowers will last longer in acidic water.
Read more: http://www.lifeionizers.com/water-facts/acidic-water.html#ixzz24riWdPjM

Peace In,

... Well look, listen... to give me a PDF: on (the benefits-of-Alkaline-Water), to save and then read does little about the immediate and affordable concerns of drinkable water; not to mention the shortage of same.

Even Alkaline promoters hint why reverse osomosis, which is in place as we speak, continues to be the best system for treating water on a large scale:

Uses of Acidic Water

Although drinking alkaline water is important for optimum health, acidic water also has many beneficial uses as well:
  • Skin care: Using acidic water to wash your face can improve the complexion of your skin as it works as a natural astringent and removes dirt and oil without the use of chemicals. Acidic water can also relieve dry and itchy skin, and expedite the healing process of cuts, scrapes, insect bites, rashes, athletes foot, nail fungus, blisters, acne, eczema, bisters, and poison oak/ivy irritation.
  • Hair Care: Use acidic water to wash and rinse your hair, as it is great for your scalp and addresses dandruff.
  • Antiseptic: Acidic water can be used as an antiseptic for abrasions, cuts, and a mouth wash to assist in removing plauqe from teeth.
  • Food: Wash your fruits, vegetables, and meats to effectively kill bacteria.
  • Plant Care: Watering your plants and vegetables with acidic water will promote growth and reduce fungus. Cut flowers will last longer in acidic water.
Read more: http://www.lifeionizers.com/water-facts/acidic-water.html#ixzz24riWdPjM

Peace In,

Then continue your research. I don't drink acidic water. Furthermore, you keep coming at me with this European B.S. instead of using your own head concerning what is what. I been doing this for years. Our people are running around in 10, 20 and 30 thousand dollar cars...big screen plasma televisions and mega churches but when it comes to our health we quibble??? Come on Bro...cut the ish!! I got post on here somewhere called "Blue Gold" where I've been warning people what's coming and what the reality is. Dr. Dre made 110 million last year....Oprah 165 million...not counting the many others. Don't no Ninjas with white minds give two darn ish's about us as a people...including Obama. As a people in this country alone, we have no excuse for not having what we need, building what we need or suffering the way that we do. So why is it happening??? It's happening because the majority of our people are THEM IN BLACK FACE!!! Everything from our diet, to our God, to our value system to our education is THEM! So don't shoot that stuff past me like I don't know because I do. I have no illusions and I want it known that when I write and research, I'm ONLY SPEAKING TO PEOPLE WHO KNOW WHO THEY ARE.
FROM MY WEBSITE:
Unless the members of a group are keen for their group to survive, the
group will most probably not survive; for its members will fail to do what
must be done for their group to survive. And any such group does not
deserve to survive. If Black Africans wish to survive, they must
profoundly change their priorities: Not slothful consumerism here on
earth, not paradise for their souls in the hereafter, but collective security
here on earth must become their ruling passion.
To avoid wasting anyone‘s time, let me make clear who I am not talking
to, who I do not want to hear from, for as Confucius said: ―There is no
point people taking counsel together who follow different ways.
My audience consists only of those Black Africans who want the Black
African people to survive. If you are a black African, but don‘t much care
if the Black African people survive or not, I have nothing to say to or
discuss with you. So, don‘t read on. Just go away. But if you want the
Black African people to survive, with dignity and in security and
prosperity, just like the white or yellow peoples of this earth, then
welcome! We have vital matters to discuss.

The mediocre or irresponsible individual, but, unfortunately, the traitors
among the Negro race are generally to be found among the men highest
placed in education and society, the fellows who call themselves leaders.

The Negro in Western civilization . . . has but little, if any, respect for
internal racial authority. He cannot be depended upon to carry out an
order given by a superior of his own race. . . . This lack of obedience to
orders and discipline checkmates the real, worth while progress of the race.
The Intellectuals
It is astonishing how disloyal and selfish is the average Negro intellectual‘
of the passing generation to his race. . . He is the greatest fraud and
stumbling block to the real progress of the race. He was educated with the
wrong psychology and perspective. . . .and intermingling with the whites is
their highest ambition.
The Negro politicians
the thoughtless, selfish Negro politician and leader sold the race back into
slavery.
The Negro rich
The rich are selfish and foolish, and their primary
purpose in life is to ape the whites, and as quickly as possible seek their
company with the hope of social absorption, and jumping over the race
line.
Disloyalty of the successful Negro
Billions of dollars have been lost to the Negro race within the last fifty
years through disloyalty on the part of successful Negroes, who have
preferred to give away their fortunes to members of other races, than to
bequeath them to worthy institutions and movements of their own to help
their own people

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back