Black People Politics : World holds breath as US government shutdown imminent

at this point i don't even really care...
i got some loot and some silver coins under my bed...lol

one love
khasm

Like you, I'm in decent shape, but my heart goes out to the voluminous numbers of our people, on furlough, for no other reason than ransom by those making 100's of 1,000's of dollars of undisturbed pay.

There's something smelly about Government interference with its own operation, you can't trust what Whites devise. There's one reason why the recession continues it is because Africans in diaspora stand to carry out an important task that is to help give energy to the African regeneration. For when things were good in America and Western nations we were busy about our lives trying to integrate into their societies, spending untold amounts of money on looks of status and pleasure expenditures. Not giving a care at all that one day Western nations would succumb to the change of Worlds that is happening now. African nations are fastest growing economies in the world since 2000, it's no wonder 9/11 the inside job threw us back economically. Since then 1000's of Black Americans have lost their jobs, careers, educational funding, homes and businesses, when you're looking for the culprit to this shut down look no further than European White fear of a rising Africa and a wealthy diaspora that stands to invest in the Motherland.

I wouldn't be so quick to support Mr. Obama who is nothing more than a distraction from African Kings. Since 1960's African leaders like Sekou Toure have come to America to beg Black Americans to invest in Africa. Yet we will not take the spoils and they are spoils of European conquest of ourselves and others, and invest that into our own ancestral home. Instead we are thinking race relations have changed because Whites elected a Black President yet Obama isn't Nelson Mandela and we aren't South Africa. For Nelson Mandela was fighter for a just cause, while imprisoned he solved our problems in his head, Mr. Mandela knows Africa's vast resources will make Africa the Future not America. Obama was put into office to keep your heads and hearts in America while America has never lived up to any of the promises made by the gentle angel Dr. King. Yet that's all you hear when President Obama addresses Black Americans to keep hoping in an American that's is just as racist as it was during King's era.

Don't be fooled the shut down is to hurt Blacks more and keep us from supporting Africa. And Mr. Obama is doing what his genetic makers wanted of him when they thought him up. When you want to know what a thing's purpose is then look around at its effects. If Blacks are getting poorer and poorer since 9/11 then that was the purpose of 9/11 to put us in recession and keep us there.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back