Pan Africanism : WORLD CONGRESS OF PANAFRICANS...plan to attend???

Discussion in 'Black History - Culture - Panafricanism' started by ShemsiEnTehuti, Apr 23, 2007.

1. ShemsiEnTehuti

ShemsiEnTehuti Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +32
    WORLD CONGRESS OF PANAFRICANS
    DAKAR, SENEGAL
    WEST AFRICA
    December 27 to 31, 2007

http://www.jsapublishing.com/wcpe.html

If anyone has attended this before in previous years, could you tell me what you thought of it. I recently started a Pan-African organization here in Florida, and was contacted by some of the organizers of The Congress to attend.

Does anyone plan to attend???

2. mkmafa

mkmafa Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Uhuru Afrikan

We also formed our Pan African movement in Zimbabwe called the Zimbabwe Pan African Youth Agenda and we have been invited to attend the congress and we are looking forward to attend it.I am always in touch with Cde Jacques who is organising it.Get in touch with aand ask him if you have any questions,he is very quick to reply emails.

3. abdurratln

abdurratln Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +153
    Dear Africans,

The African Nation has long been infiltrated by zionist agents whose objective has always been to create confusion, spreading lies and propaganda and disrupt community life. With the emergence of the new internet technology, there has been a proliferation of various scams and schemes that are specifically, designed to disrupt communications and relationships within our families and within relationships between the African Union and the African Diaspora. Specifically, there are ever emerging new variations on the old pigeon drop. By pigeon drop, I mean secret agents will come into our community, develop relationships and pretend to be friends. Once trust has been developed, they will use those relationships to cause problems throughout the community. There is no wonder that some 75% of African children in the USA are living in so-called “single parent households”. The net result of all of this is that tiny little rinky-dink Israel is able to continue to murder innocent little Palestinian children, men and women while we in the African Nation has been unable to mobilize effective resistance.

The purpose of this message is to announce that the Front for the Unification and Development of Africa and Arabia has not always been immune to these types of intrigue. In fact, it has become a prime target of such evilness. Anyone who attempts to do something positive and constructive for Africa can expect to face attacks from the enemy. We are mindful of what has happened to the Student Non-Violent Coordinating Committee and the Black Panther Party and many others before us. The only way to avoid this sort of thing, it seems, is to do absolutely nothing at all. To do nothing is not an option for us. We will spend our dying breath trying to end the suffering of Africans all over the world. This much I promise.

It is with great sadness that I announce an end to our relationship with the Ujamma Youth Farming Project (http://www.ujammafarming.org/) I will not engage in wild accusations against this project. All I can say is that we at FUDAA can no longer place any trust or confidence in this group. I beg that you bear with us as we try to recover from the considerable damage that has been done as a result of our attempts to develop a political and economic front with Ujamma.

For the honest and sincere Africans who continue to be associated with Ujamma Youth Farming Project, I wish you the best. But, FUDAA is a legitimate organization that seeks to comply with the African Union, the Pan-African Parliament, the League of Arabs States and all of the legitimate governments of the African Nation. Furthermore, we are working diligently to meet the criteria that will enable us to become the Diaspora component of the African Unification Front. (http://www.africanfront.com/) We are not there yet for obvious reasons. But, we will continue to put forth our best efforts.

We beg you of your patience and understanding. I apologize for any problems that we have caused and for any harm that we have unintentionally done to the best interests of the African Nation.

I greet you with the Ancient Words of Peace:

As-Salam Alaim,
    Abdurrahman
    Front for the Unification and Development of Africa and Arabia
    http://fudaa.blogspot.com/

4. dustyelbow

dustyelbow Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    Sounds exciting.

Hope anybody who goes get a chance to see some Japanese in action there.

I have an article to explain what I mean.

5. dustyelbow

dustyelbow Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    African Immigrants a Successful Bunch, But Not Overall

Misplace post please delete. Thanks

6. abdurratln

abdurratln Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +153
    I hope your aticle did not come from zionist sources. The zionists have been known to mount smear campaigns among Africans.

Speaking of which, I heard that the zionist have been experienceing some bad luck, lately. Please check out news reports from sources out side New York City for reliable information. Here is one such source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6755299.stm.

Join us as we celebrate.

Here is some more good news: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/6753825.stm. The Struggle Continues. Recently some of our dear Japanese friends have been showing some positive interest. Not to mention the Chinese.