Black Relationships : Working women vs. Homemakers

JMO:

Homemakers are for men who do not aspire to make an real money in this soceity. You will never catch me paying for a chick to be a stay at home buster, she could at least be stuffing envelopes at home or working at home.

I mean no disrespect to the Stay at Home folks, but any man who takes care of someone who does not work is a real man in my book. It takes alot of love to do that nowadays.

I would probably divorce my wife if she tried to pull the homemaker stunt, I aint gone even front.

Well recently I broke up with my boyfriend because of me working. I got sick and left school. Now I owe them money before I can go back. It's not alot but I mean I still have bills and stuff. I got a second job and he was furious. He told me to quit. I wouldn't so we broke up. We don't have any children so what's the point in quitting the second job. I went home to him every night. So my question is. Those who want a working woman. If she makes more than you or have to work more hours than normal would you pick up the slack and be supportive?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back