Black Relationships : Working women vs. Homemakers

kente417mojo

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 22, 2004
Fellas, which would you prefer, a woman that gets up everyday the same time as you and goes out to work Mon-Fri, 9-5 or a woman that stays home and makes sure that the home-front in taken care of? Granted, sometimes this is not an option for some families in this day and age. What would be your preference though? What are the benefits and drawbacks from each situation....in your opinion? Do you think working women can take care of their man as good as housewives can? Do you think having a working woman presents issues that can hurt the relationship or help it? Basically....which one is HOTTER :devil: ? Working women or homemakers

What if you didn't have to get up period? Would you be willing to be the stay at home man or dad...making sure the house is spick and span for you woman..with dinner on the table when she gets home? Would you feel less than a man if you didn't have money coming in but your woman paid the bills? Would you feel that you were contributing evenly?

I was married once upon a time and at first my wife didn't work which was
fine and she did a beautiful job at home every thing was in placed and dinner
ready bath water the whole 9 you know , but later she took on the task of
working which was even better it gave her independency all finances was
joined to pay bills split duity at home as for washing /cooking /cleaning we
both did it , I would take both .
i can't sit around all day my jobs is to provide , i do be home more now
then at work as the owner of my business but i find myself in the office
if she paying the bills surely i would be contributing to some other needs
to say evenly

this can have a sweet twist to it can't wait to read what others say !

Me myself, I would rather have a woman that works because I think it's better for both to pitch in and help with the bills. I don't want a woman sitting aound watching Oprah and whatnot. I know...theres more to it than watching Oprah. There are many men out there that want a woman to sit at home and not work......ever. Then there are women that refuse to work a full-time job and contribute to the finances. I think a woman that works is sexy.

Pass the Worker, I prefer I-9's and W-2's over cleaning and cooking, I can do the domestic stuff better than most women anyway, I just prefer folks that is making some bread, it is nearly impossible to have a family based on one income. I mean no disrespect to those who like the homemakers, but I cannot fade that...

To each His Own

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back