Black People : Work them harder for less...

Light

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
And thatz the game....

I have noticed that is the game ... it is very simple work them harder for less...

And the funny part is that people agree with it....

"Your almost there ... You were so close butttt youuu juzz didnt make it"

Itz just a big joke ...

You put a few "Phoneyzz" in front of every one and every one believes they can do the same "con" set up ... so they go with the flow

And any one saying different is getting in the "herdz" way ... when actually they might

have

a

point!!!

Itz funny that you mention Walmart...

I have had many problemz with Walmart...

There is one thing that is consistent in this country... that is they will do anything not to pay a person....

They will break any law and anything to steal or not pay in a fair deal...

I mean really originally this country started with a deal between the "Native American cultures " and the British.... and you know how that turned out...

Changing the subject just a little..

It is the same with Social Security... basically you cannot have enough injuries to receive social security....

I have medical conditions steaming back to when I was in the Military in 2000.. but my condition doesn't seem to be bad enough for disability...

From 2000 time period I have had my throat cut open, been hit by a car while walking ... as well as another car accident while in the vehicle... But that "with out labeling the disabilities individually" is not enough to receive disabilities benefitz...

Of course I am not a fat kid on television that weighs 500 pounds, while the mother brings him or her twinkies and doughuts...

All the documentation is there but the game now is "those disabilities do not count....

The funny thing is that every one and their kidz are paying for these services and getting nothing....

The funny thing is there are no rulez for paying into the social security fund... that is automatic "You have no decision in that matter"... If people knew how social security claims would have been handled no one would have paid into it ... "And they know that"...

It is the same for working at many stores... they will give people anything instead of what they deserve ... they will give pins, coins, awards.. but nothing that would merit the real work the person has done....

It makes no absolute sense for men and womens pay not the be the same...

Peoplez stupidity has destroyed this planet ... eventually the human race will realize their foolishness...

^^^ Well, thanks for saying so; but this is the case in many work areas, blue-collar and white-collar.

....especially in many corporate sectors....It's much more "economically sound" to fire a man and retain a female employee because she's paid less anyway and then she can be made to do twice the work because of the men laid-off.....especially Black men and women.

White people think if they give us a "title" but no more money that we're "happy" with that.

Many Black people see/know the "game" but are unable to move on until better employment opportunities are available elsewhere.....or they have too much "tenure/seniority" built up to leave at all....They'd take a big pay-cut in leaving and starting over somewhere else.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back