Black People : WORDS

So, according to your article when someone calls/called me a N or a B, I should just walk away? Like I didn't hear the words? Can't do that, or every time I see that person, they may have a new name for me. Might as well nip in the bud and possible save their life. They will have a confirmed indication of the consequences of those words. I'm doing it for them, not me.
Have you ever been attacked by words?
The first time I walked away, not really walked away, the white girl who broke my B cherry ran away. I had never been called a B.
When I came home, I felt sick. It's not healthy to walk away from real bad word situations. That's why some people so angry; they keep walking away instead of handling people that choose to use words for whatever reason. I don't know if these are crazy, insane people who call people out their name. They end up on the floor wondering how they got there.
I'm not a fighter. I went all my life without being called a racist name or a B. I had never considered what I would do if I was ever called these words. The scary thing is my reaction was basic instinct. I didn't know I could be violent until I was tested. I believe I know myself better. I know my basic instincts. To walk away didn't occur to me.
Do you know your basic instincts?
That's why words are so dangerous. The person using the words may be thinking one thing, but the receiver of the words reacts on basic instincts.
Temporary insanity. The article does not address basic instincts that words can wake up. It assumes that the reactor is thinking before reacting. No so. Not thinking at all. Knocking somebody upside the head, or worse, is the only reaction. No thinking required.
Understood sister. You have to handle your business the way you see appropriate. So, if you feel that it may require you to get physical, then so be it. I can say no more...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back