Black People : Words Of Wisdom

Mikha'el

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 18, 2009
Somewhere
Occupation
Student
So....It came to me today to make this n see what responses i get....seeing as though i have decades on the majority of the forum members here I would believe you all would have picked up a thing or two....Post something u learned over time doesn't matter from who

It hit me after all these years what my dad said when he said never say that you can't...not untill i was in a position to fight for what i wanted that i saw such value in wise words...not that you can't but you won't

Do share im all ears

So....It came to me today to make this n see what responses i get....seeing as though i have decades on the majority of the forum members here I would believe you all would have picked up a thing or two....Post something u learned over time doesn't matter from who

It hit me after all these years what my dad said when he said never say that you can't...not untill i was in a position to fight for what i wanted that i saw such value in wise words...not that you can't but you won't

Do share im all ears

God grant me the strength to change the things I can and the patience to accept the things I cannot,

and the Wisdom,
to know the difference between the two!

God grant me the strength to change the things I can and the patience to accept the things I cannot,

and the Wisdom,
to know the difference between the two!

Indeed our heavenly father has said many truly inspirational things :)

Matthew 5:3 - blessed are the poor in spirit for there's is the kingdom of heaven one of my fav verses

Indeed our heavenly father has said many truly inspirational things :)

Matthew 5:3 - blessed are the poor in spirit for there's is the kingdom of heaven one of my fav verses

p
a
j
j
p
b
m
t
j
j
s
m

12 months and no reason

how are the poor in spirit blessed???? it would appear that poor is the state of everything except a promise that can never come to pass

you can only go so far with someone elses' light

True words to the "self created" you play with fire you get burned

you ignite your own flame it keeps you warm

"tell your father don't send a little boy to do a Goddess' work"

he'll toot his own horn

man is so desparate to create himself that he would roll up ish to form life from it... like a magot forming on a closed steak

what little inspiration

school is only a benefit if the mind is self activated

arrogant cleverness will blind you to what's directed str8 at you

Do share im all ears

peace

"One can easily mind their own business, if they have their own business on their mind"...... - Bro. Info

Also, when someone, especially your elder politely requests that you spell out a simple word you should probably take heed...it can't be that hard to add an A & D to it....

peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back