Black Spirituality Religion : Words Of Truth

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by IssaEl21, Aug 24, 2004.

1. IssaEl21

IssaEl21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Do You Know SomeOne Whose Life Is A Mess ? Who Wonders Lifelessly Through The Silent Corridors Of Time ? Who Hastens The Sligtest Desire To Discover The Deeper Meaning Hidden Behind Each DoorWay ? Who Fear The Fact And Truths For They Would Reveal His Or Her Weakness For Submitting To Myths And Mythology WithOut Personal Investigation . Do You Know That SomeOne , Or Are You That One , Who Have Accepted Religion In WhichEver Cloak , It Was Wearing ? AreYou Afraid To Search Again For For YourSelf ; Whether , It Fact's Or Theology Of Man ? Can You Face The Facts Even If What You Believe In Is Wrong ? We See AndAccept The Fact That Facts Are Our Religion . Where There Are No Facts There Is No Ture Religion . Do You Know SomeOne Who Has Joined A Fraternity , A Sorority , A Club , A Gang , An Organization , A Foundation . WithOut Investigating The Facts BeHind It's Founder ? Make Sure That Before You Involve Yourself Or Allow Your Children To Be Involved In Any Organization . That You Do A Through Investigation On Its Beliefs And Polices As Well As Its Founder's Beliefs . Are You One Who Hear Words And Doesn't Investigate Meanings For Yourself ? Or Are You Easily Impressed By Charismatic Leaders . With No Facts At The Base Of Their Lectures Or Sermons ? Of Course You Are , Or Is The World Filled With Such Person . And Isn't It A Tragedy ? They Suffer Miserably For Years . WithOut Ever Realizing A Little Knowledge Can Help Them . Seeking In The Right Direction , Would Fill Their Cups OverFlowing . Do You Know Their Are Such People Will Walk Pass You . I Used To Study Them CareFully ; For They Were A Picture Of Complete Depression . They Had Themselves Convinced That They Were Going To Heaven . And ThereFore Had No Need To PerFect Their Earthly Life . They Live On All Levels Of Life . Feeling As If They Have Nothing . There Are Not Suppose To Have . And If They Have EveryThing . They Are Suppose To Have It . Never , Considering It Either Getting Up , Or Helping Others To Get Up . It Is Important That You Help Others . But More Importantly Teach Them To Help Themselves , Because When You Do , You Help Yourself . With These Types Of People , Their Religions Keep Them Believing That They Are The Righteous ; That Is Self Rightous , Until They Are Confronted With True Seekers Of Right Knowledge , Who Ask Question Baed On The Facts . There Is One Who Seeks Knowledge Of Their Origin , These Are The Children Of The Most High . And The Worst Of Those Are They Who I've Learned , Were In What Many Consider A Very Fortunate Financial Condition , And Didn't Even Have To Work . With That Freedom , That UnReachAble Height , And In Most Cases A Given Wealth , Not An Earned One , They Never Had To Work To Their Fullest Potential . Imagine That . What Wasted Potentials . While Others WorldWide Are In Poverty , This Fortunate Individual Takes Advantage Of Life And Wastes Valuable Time . Just Because They Can . He Or She Is Incapable Of OverStanding The Importance Of The Moment . There Is An Under And An Over . Man Or Or Mortals Stay Under , While God Stand Over . Come On Up Here . He Or She Purchases The Art , Never The Blank . Easel . Not Long AfterWards They Die WithOut Any Known Medical Cause . Jyst Shear Boredom . Many Die BeFore The Lay Down . There Are Only A Few , Whose Lives Are Down . They Are Only A Few , Whose Lives Are Completely Impart , Where They Are UninVolve And Detached , From The Realities Of Life , Living In Their Own World Of UnReality . Although Most People Do Not Dwell In This Fantasy , There Are Still Many Of Us HowEver . Who Do Not Use Enough Of The The Laten Qualities With Which We Are All Blessed . These Qualities Are Not Specific Talents Such As ; A Head Of A Business , Or An Artist's Touch , Or Lack Of Hitting Home Runs At Every Swing. There Are Inner Endowments Or Gifts And Abilities Upon Which We Never Draw The Interest That Is Ours And Due Us . The Consequece , Is To Discover And Develop The Potential You Possess . The Factors Which Influence This Objective Are Complex And Ofen Diverted By Mixed Emotions And Material Goals . To Put The Basics As Simple As Possible ;
    1 . You Must Possess A Seldom Considered Majesty Of Spirit That Is Usally Not Allowed To Function In Your Life , But Which Can Help Conquer Adverse Situations.
    2 . You Most Possess Extremes Of Inner Qualities , Which When Organized And Directed Towards Meaningful Accomplishments Through The Release Of Your Higher Potentials . You Possess The Ability To Govern Circumstances To A Remarkable Degree Creating Miracles Of Achievement In Important Areas Of Your Life . When These Basics Are Applied They Should Help You Get More From Life .

2. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94

1: The word of the LORD also came unto me, saying,
    2: Son of man, thou dwellest in the midst of a rebellious house, which have eyes to see, and see not; they have ears to hear, and hear not: for they are a rebellious house.
    3: Therefore, thou son of man, prepare thee stuff for removing, and remove by day in their sight; and thou shalt remove from thy place to another place in their sight: it may be they will consider, though they be a rebellious house.
    4: Then shalt thou bring forth thy stuff by day in their sight, as stuff for removing: and thou shalt go forth at even in their sight, as they that go forth into captivity.
    5: Dig thou through the wall in their sight, and carry out thereby.
    6: In their sight shalt thou bear it upon thy shoulders, and carry it forth in the twilight: thou shalt cover thy face, that thou see not the ground: for I have set thee for a sign unto the house of Israel.
    7: And I did so as I was commanded: I brought forth my stuff by day, as stuff for captivity, and in the even I digged through the wall with mine hand; I brought it forth in the twilight, and I bare it upon my shoulder in their sight.
    8: And in the morning came the word of the LORD unto me, saying,
    9: Son of man, hath not the house of Israel, the rebellious house, said unto thee, What doest thou?
    10: Say thou unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; This burden concerneth the prince in Jerusalem, and all the house of Israel that are among them.
    11: Say, I am your sign: like as I have done, so shall it be done unto them: they shall remove and go into captivity.

3. IssaEl21

IssaEl21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Laughing

Your One Of Those People I'm Talking About In The Above Post ...ThanlYou For Proveing My Point .. I Knew You Would Be The First To Answer This Post .

4. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317
    I believe that people buy into "if" so much, that they haven't anything solid, concrete, or truthful to hold onto.

"If" used to be a big part of my thinking before I was found in the faith, but now it's hardly ever there, because there's no reason fr it to be.

To entertain "if" is to entertain doubt, which none should have believing in the truth, the faithful and Holy works of the Father and the Son, His resurrection to life eternal, His teachings, and the words of His Disciples to us who'd come after.

None should entertain "if" in the faith, since it serves to hold you back or at a standstill, but should be believing and faithful moving forward as the Son did when He came as a sacrifice for our iniquities. He didn't doubt what he needed to do for us, so we shouldn't in what we need to do for our own lives to be happy in the Father and the Son. Blessings.

5. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Eph.4

14] That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

Jas.1

[6] But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.