Black People : WORD POWER - CREATE A MANTRA

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by soulosophy, Nov 9, 2008.

1. soulosophy

soulosophy Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +123
    In conversation about mantra’s with my spiritual RAA, we spoke of Obama’s “yes we can” and how Obama used this as a mantra during his talks and also at the end of his talks to sort of seal his intentions. This mantra was internalized by the people who would chant it each time he spoke. My RAA mentioned how this mantra, just like Martin Luther’s King’s “I have a dream”, will be used for many years to come around the world. Today while watching the news, during an advertisement, a program called “X-Factor” was aired where one of the judges referring to the group he was mentoring on the show in regards to winning the competition said, “…in the words of Obama, yes we can!” But remember Bob the Builder? It was first used..."bob the builder, can we fix it, bob the builder, yes we can".

According to the Collins English Dictionary: “Mantra noun Hinduism, Buddhism. Any sacred word or syllable used as an object of concentration. (wikipedia)
    It is a “mystical syllable or a chant; a poetic hymn, incantation or prayer that is repeated many times.” (The Chakra Bible by Patrica Mercier)

The word "mantra" originates from the Sanskrit "man" or mind and "tra" or instrument. Hence, the word mantra refers to "instrument of thought" though another interpretation is that it means "free of the mind".

Mantras program the subconscious mind. Any phrase that is repeated can be considered a mantra to achieve desired material and spiritual goals. The hooks in songs/rap/hip-hop etc can be considered as mantras. If we keep telling our selves we can’t do a thing, then guess what? We’ve already determined that outcome and vice-versa.

Everything that exists from the minutest to the biggest, from the seen to the unseen, exist as vibrations of energy. Thoughts are energy, sound is energy. By repeating a mantra, it causes an internal vibration. Words produce two vibrational energies: the ‘sound’ they produce and the ‘meaning/intention’ and therefore carry enormous power. Masuru Emoto studied the ‘Hado’ effect (vibrational patterns at the atomic level) of water and found that words and music alter its molecular structure.

Check this out:

[​IMG]

Thank you

[​IMG]

Love and Appreciation

[​IMG]

You make me sick, I'll kill you

[​IMG]

Adolph Hitler

Seeing as human/divine beings are 70-75% water, can you imagine what effects negtive words are having on us, our communities, our children, in turn affecting our world. :SuN045:

Dr. Emoto's Earthdance Message

My mantra is: we need mass enlightenment, not mass destruction. My son said his mantra is: let it happen. and my daughter says her mantra is: Do something (lol)

What mantra would you create?

:qqb014:

2. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Queen Soulosophy, you are a spark of fire. Great topic. Your Son's mantra is a very power one. Reminds me of Jean-Luc Picard's statement on StarTrek "make it so." I'll admit Obama didn't spare any expense on capturing the human psyche.

I also speak into my water before drinking it, these chants go directly into the body and fed into the cells. There's a scene in the first part of "Animatrix" where a message was sent to Zion by dropped a tape/box into a mailbox within the Matrix itself. I view that as how water can be used to transfer certain frequencies into our actual cells, that in turn take those messages into our emotional or etheric bodies.

The message to my own personal Zion?

"Send help...."

3. Alexandra

Alexandra Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +180
    Greetings Sister Soul,

My personal mantras are 'I am that I am' and 'Peace, be still and know that I am God'.

Like Brother Metasaience, I speak to my food, and into my water (when I can remember) and ask both for maximmum nutrition, healing, blessings. I verbalise my gratitude too. Same goes with my crystals.

I am growing a pot plant, and have been speaking to it as well. I recall a metaphysician stating that as the frequencies increase, so does the time it takes for our words we manifest. He therefore cautioned against speaking loosely, if you will, watching your words, actions and most importantly your thoughts. Anything that is of low frequency will only serve to lower your own frequencies.

In herbal magick, if you speak to your herbs before starting, and tell it your intent, as well as thank it for its service, your work will be that more powerful. Brujo Negro says he asks for and thanks plants for their blessings before working with them.

Apologies for the disjointed post *sighs*. One of those days.

Peace,
    Alexandra

4. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    um

is that legal in your state?

:qqb023:

5. Da Street So'ja

Ratings:
    +42
    MY MANTRAS

GUIDANCE, PATIENCE AND TOLERANCE

YOU CAN'T FORCE RESPECT, IT IS EARNED

DON'T BELIEVE IN NONSENSE, NONSENSE IS NOT WORTH BELIEVING

AND MY FAVORITE

I WILL GIVE MY BEST, UNTIL MY DEATH

6. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    mine has always been
    Om Namah Shivaya

one love
    khasm

7. Alexandra

Alexandra Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +180
    Lol. I meant, a potted plant.

[​IMG]

8. Da Street So'ja

Ratings:
    +42
    lol

ok i was just wondering where the herbal magick was really coming from

9. soulosophy

Ratings:
    +123
    Much thanks for your input on this.

You know, many of us go through life without the realisation that we exist in a densely populated and vast UNSEEN world. I use to ask the question:

“if life is an illusion
    then please tell me who am I
    how can I truly live
    if I have only come to die…”​

So if we are NOT our bodies then who and what are we really? And what is important in terms of prioritizing one’s life and knowing oneself? Imhotep’s mantra “Eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow ye shall die” is still used today after many thousands of years. Surely Imhotep didn’t mean this to be taken solely that life is just meant for sport and play.

Whilst we are awake, we are conscious of the experiences that we are receiving through our senses. But once we’re asleep or in trance these insistent senses become abeyant. Bro MetaS, seeing as this is the case, then in those moments when our senses are not in use, what is happening to our consciousness? Something is definitely happening, because we come back with vague memories and messages uncertain of their meanings.

Morpheus says to Neo “welcome to the real world”. As you pointed out Bro MetaS, the scene in Animatrix of the package being dropped inside the world of illusion (matrix) that affects the real world “to transfer certain frequencies into our actual cells, that in turn take those messages into our emotional or etheric bodies.” So in effect, what we are doing is external work by taking/doing something in the illusory world (matrix) and causing an effect that will directly impact the spirit - the real true self.

Beautiful mantra Bro MetaS…indeed help is surely needed around our planet. Many of us forget that just because things are not happening on our doorstep does not mean others should be forgotten. We are after all here to be of service to one another… right?

Peace n Blessings...

10. soulosophy

Ratings:
    +123

Much appreciated Sis!

A very powerful mantra. Imma write that down and pin it up on my walls. It helps to remind me of the self that is not self and reminds me of the self that is.

I also use crystals and herbs but never spoken into them but I will now power the intent of the objects by doing so in future. Thanks for that tip.

In rituals and meditations etc., one uses mantras (SOUND), crystals & herbs (EARTH), candles (FIRE), incense (AIR), etc of all these different elements of nature and spirit, and I use to wonder why? Sis Alex, just as you speak into your food and water before taking it… if I can light incense in the external world to affect my spirit (change the frequency), then I can thus relate to others and to the world where I am more in tune and in harmony with it and with others. Therefore, should we not be working from the 'outside in' to the 'inside out'? As my spiritual RAA said to me one time, these tools are like crutches until we can stand on our own. (I never use to get the meaning of that before)

As you said, the higher the frequency the more positive the outcomes and vice versa. Indeed sis, and it matters not what words we speak because we will speak them into life regardless if negative or positive.

I checked out the website of Brujo Negro's and it is very informative (deserving of being bookmarked). :qqb014:

Nuff respect!!
    Peace & Blessings