Black Spirituality Religion : Word of YHVH for today

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Music Producer, Jun 29, 2004.

1. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94

Isa:43:11: I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

Hosea:13:4: Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.

Holy, Holy is YHVH; HE gives me guidance from the evil ones, HE shows me the enemy that is disguised as my friend. Holy, Holy is YHVH.

2. IssaEl21

IssaEl21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    What Is The True Meaning Of The Word Yahweh

The Hebrew Israelite today try to mislead you into thinking that the nameof God of The Bible is YHWH < Aramic , Only which is the Tetragammaton that is for symbolic or initial letters Y - H - W - H that stand for , as they would pronounce it Yehveh or Yahweh , originally pronounced Yahuwa As a name . When you see these four letters Y- H - W - H , You are being deceived into thinking that the four letters are the name but all you are seeing is YAHUWA without the vowels , and even in that form , It is still not a name because The original Torah have any Vowels .
    So the symbolic letters were there , Not a name . It has gone even further on when Latin got in the game , And it became Jehovah and you can see that's No more than a corrupted version , The replacement of the letter Yod ( ' ) which is A '' Y '' With the Latin '' J '' And the replacement of the letter Waw With the Geman letter '' V '' And then modern english vowels Changed the '' A '' to an '' E '' and A '' U '' to an '' O '' thus you get the corrupted version '' Jehovah '' There was no '' J '' Sound in the english language before 1565 A.D. So how was '' Jehovah '' pronounced ? That means that the word '' Jehovah '' Is no older than the 15th or 17th century . Hebrew originally records only the Consonant Sounds , the Vowels being supplied by the reader . At some time between the 6th and 11th Century A.D. The tradittional Vowels were supplied by Jewish Scholars Known as the Massoretes
    When they added the Vowels , Dots , and Grammar , They said it was to simplify the language , However they are Misinforming you . When you add the Vowels to the word , It becomes Yehweh not Y - H - W - H - Symbolic letters . The rightful names of the Creator are found in The Scripture , Once in Psalm 85 ; 6 '' I Have Said Ye Are Gods And All Of You Are Children Of The Most High '' . Nowif you look at the two words in this quote for divinity , You'll find the first '' Gods '' And in The Aramic / Hebrew will find for it Eloheem < Aramic , Which is rightly being used here as A Plural . Then when you go to the part that says The Most High . There you are using the name of The Creator which is El Alyuwn < Aramic .. Then you will also find it in Genesis 14 ; 18 , '' The Most High God '' Which In Hebrew Is Elyown Elyown El '' Then Again In Genesis 14 ; 19 20 , 22 , Number 24 ; 16 And many other place , You just have to take the time and look for it . And it was Introduced in The Bible by a being called Melchizedek Which if Analyzed as a name is broken down to Malachi Zodoq < Aramic . Known in Ancient Cuneiform Tablets as Murdok As an Angelic Being who's known as Michael , Because the name Malakiy means '' My angel '' and the name Zodok means '' Who Is Just '' This is found in his book , The Book Of Malachi 4 ; 2 .... It was this Angelic Being in Human form who Introduced the truename of their Creator into The Bible in Genesis 14 ; 18 - 22 When Melchizedek taught Abraham about Elyown Elyown El . Prior to that introduction they were using symbolic letters Y - H - W - H - or names of Angelic Beings - Eloheem
    :flamet:

3. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    The Shepherd

Word of YHVH for today

Zech:13:7: Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.

Powerful are you and seer of all things. Nothing is beyond thy grasp. O LORD would not the heathen repent and recognize thy Word, thy Authority, thy Glory for there is none like unto you O Mighty GOD. The lost of Israel know and see whom it is you speak of, for you have described his religion and warned of his coming but they believe not. O mighty GOD hear my voice from heaven, for the whole earth and the heavens above is your Holy habitation. I hear your words, I see whom it is you speak of and I will smite his religion, I will test the doctrine of the heathens that makes Israel dumb. I hear you O LORD, for I am with you. For the little ones that be scattered from his religion after the judgment you have said, you will reach out to them, show them truth, show them that you are their GOD and they are your people.

Bless be YHVH ELOHIM
    The Mighty GOD, The Everlasting FATHER.

4. Joyce

Joyce Well-Known Member MEMBER

people
    Ratings:
    +56

Issa,

Here you are...over here...looking for a fight. Why can't you just place a scripture here from the old testament and then go on. This is not the place for a fight. It's a Scripture For Today Thread from the Old Testament...please don't paste your sermon for today, you will only mess up Music's thread. You know what you are doing...that's mean...real mean.

5. Joyce

Joyce Well-Known Member MEMBER

people
    Ratings:
    +56
    From Isaiah Chapter 1 verses 16-20

16 "Wash yourselves, make yourselves clean;
    Put away the evil of your doings from before My eyes.
    Cease to do evil,

17 Learn to do good;
    Seek justice,
    Rebuke the oppressor;
    Defend the fatherless,
    Plead for the widow.

18 "Come now, and let us reason together,"
    Says the LORD,
    "Though your sins are like scarlet,
    They shall be as white as snow;
    Though they are red like crimson,
    They shall be as wool.

19 If you are willing and obedient,
    You shall eat the good of the land;

20 But if you refuse and rebel,
    You shall be devoured by the sword";
    For the mouth of the LORD has spoken.

Wednesday June 30th

6. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94
    Evil from the North

Isa:14:13: For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

Jer:1:14: Then the LORD said unto me, Out of the north an evil shall break forth upon all the inhabitants of the land.

Jer:1:15: For, lo, I will call all the families of the kingdoms of the north, saith the LORD; and they shall come, and they shall set every one his throne at the entering of the gates of Jerusalem, and against all the walls thereof round about, and against all the cities of Judah.

Praise be to YHVH ALHYM the mighty GOD the Holy One of Israel. O LORD they mercies are great, thy wisdom is unbound. Thou art the Living GOD that sees, speaks, breaths, hears and feels, there is none like unto thee for unto your servants you reveal the source of evil and protect them that love you. Holy, Holy, Holy art thou, the Mighty GOD. Thou hath showed thy servants the evil of all the families of the North, thou hath showed thy servants Lucifer’s habitation, thou hath showed thy servants the conquer’s religion, their god with which they destroy many religions and challenge yet your own. Causing Israel to forget, causing Israel to believe there is one that can save out of your hands, I will tell them there is none. I understand your anger with Israel O LORD; I understand you are the Loving FATHER that corrects HIS people. For it is You and You alone that gives them their power, for you have created them for the judgment and ordained them for the chastisement.

7. IssaEl21

IssaEl21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    LQQK Little Girl

Just Because You Have As Much Knowledge As And Eye Of A Small Neddle Of Your Belief . Don't Get UpSet With Me Ok . Everyone Doesn't See Religion Throught The Small World You Live In . OverStand . Relax Your Going To Give Yourself A Heart Attack Baby , Stop Runing From Knowledge . Wasn't Knowledge Of Yashua Whom You THINK Is God , InTroduce You Yashua ? Now Think Before You Answer Ok . :teach:

8. Music Producer

Ratings:
    +94

Isaiah: 47:
    8: Therefore hear now this, thou that art given to pleasures, that dwellest carelessly, that sayest in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me; I shall not sit as a widow, neither shall I know the loss of children:
    9: But these two things shall come to thee in a moment in one day, the loss of children, and widowhood: they shall come upon thee in their perfection for the multitude of thy sorceries, and for the great abundance of thine enchantments.
    10: For thou hast trusted in thy wickedness: thou hast said, None seeth me. Thy wisdom and thy knowledge, it hath perverted thee; and thou hast said in thine heart, I am, and none else beside me.
    11: Therefore shall evil come upon thee; thou shalt not know from whence it riseth: and mischief shall fall upon thee; thou shalt not be able to put it off: and desolation shall come upon thee suddenly, which thou shalt not know.

O LORD GOD thou art great, all knowing and all seeing. It is YOU that speak the words of the heathen religion five hundred years before they even speak it and place it in their religious doctrines. MIGHTY art thou, for YOU alone are the LIVING GOD of all people, there is none like unto YOU, there is none that can deliver out of your hands. All praise be to YOU the mighty GOD the Holy one of Israel. If the heathen were wise they would understand this, if the lost of Israel would listen they could be saved. For unto YOU belongs all the earth and all the heavens and all things in the earth and all things in the heavens exist only on YOUR POWER. Bless be YOU, YHVH ALHYM.

9. yahsistah

yahsistah Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Musician
    Ratings:
    +1
    praises

praise YHWH all
    seek and find
    everyone has their own opionion of the creators name and beliefs
    i think that they as a human and member of the human race
    are entitled to that. when religion comes in to play