Black Spirituality Religion : Word of GOD about the Septuagint

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Music Producer, Dec 30, 2005.

1. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    This is prophesying of the Septuagint.

Eze 8:
    10: So I went in and saw; and behold every form of creeping things, and abominable beasts, and all the idols of the house of Israel, pourtrayed upon the wall round about.
    11: And there stood before them seventy men of the ancients of the house of Israel, and in the midst of them stood Jaazaniah the son of Shaphan, with every man his censer in his hand; and a thick cloud of incense went up.
    12: Then said he unto me, Son of man, hast thou seen what the ancients of the house of Israel do in the dark, every man in the chambers of his imagery? for they say, The LORD seeth us not; the LORD hath forsaken the earth.

When you study Shaphan, you will see he was a scribe. Scribes wrote books and translated languages.
    70 elders, scribing something…
    Is this a reference to the creation of the Septuagint?
    As you can see GOD is calling it an abomination.

2. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317
    The Father calls the idolatry that Israel has committed abominable. They believed the Father forsook the earth, and thought idols were their god.

I believe only that which changes the Word from what it should mean to those who would be faithful to the Father by believing in the sacrifice and resurrection of the Son which brings them to salvation, is an abominable thing before the KING, the Most High.