Black Relationships : Word of Advice to all My Sistas

river

Watch Her Flow
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2004
Where the Niger meets the Nile
Occupation
Author
I you are in a "relationship" and have a strong feeling that if you stop trying to make it work it will collapse then you are in the relationship by yourself. Do you really want someone who's going along for the ride or do you want someone who is rowing the boat along with you?

Stop rowing for just a minute. If the boat comes to a standstill then you needd to re-evaluate this man's role in your life. It's not up to you to figure out how to make him row. Either he wants to or he does not.

This has been a public service message brought to you by Da River

river said:
I you are in a "relationship" and have a strong feeling that if you stop trying to make it work it will collapse then you are in the relationship by yourself. Do you really want someone who's going along for the ride or do you want someone who is rowing the boat along with you?

Stop rowing for just a minute. If the boat comes to a standstill then you needd to re-evaluate this man's role in your life. It's not up to you to figure out how to make him row. Either he wants to or he does not.

Thank You Sister River ... for this public service announcement ... :love:

But what if my boat got a hole in it, didn't come but with one oar, and is sitt'n in the middle of the desert ... just me and it?

What do i do now? :look:

:heart:

Destee

Beloved Qg Destee::kiss1: :kiss1: :kiss1:

LOL

When two or more, and in the case with Divine Polgamy, Unite, and they already been staurated and groomed in Harmony, Balance, and Order, that means they are prepared in advance to Sail the Highs Seas and in the Wide Oceans to be in Perfecting Union with another. Harmony, Balance, and Order, covers the hole, is the Oars, and Life is an Oasis in the Desert/Wilderness. If it is you alone in the boat. Learn to love the one you are with which is you, until someone Divinely comes to rescue you. LOL.

Smooches an hugs:kiss1: :kiss1: :kiss1:

river said:

That's it in a nutshell! And to think they teach this rationale on Sesame Street; yet, many of us still don't get it. We keep lugging on, uphill, through stormy weather, only to be faced with... the agony of da-feet.... pooey

:(

Destee said:
Thank You Sister River ... for this public service announcement ... :love:

But what if my boat got a hole in it, didn't come but with one oar, and is sitt'n in the middle of the desert ... just me and it?

What do i do now? :look:

:heart:

Destee
What do you do??

Get your 40oz and start swinging:D

It never fails. Diana Ross just started singing "I'm Gonna Make You Love Me."

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back