Black People : Wonderful Short Film: "Ties That Bind" by Angela Gibbs

yea i know about this movie it got premiered here in ghana too.I thought it was Leila Djansi who directed it.My Mistake not not my mistake i just check it is a Leila Djansi Film she is Ghanaian.If not then there are two movies with the same title.

Please google ties that bind movie n find out for your self

yea i know about this movie it got premiered here in ghana too.I thought it was Leila Djansi who directed it.My Mistake not not my mistake i just check it is a Leila Djansi Film she is Ghanaian.If not then there are two movies with the same title.

I already know about this film. I actually watched it and read the credits. I did that before I shared it here.

Did you watch the film?

Greetings rapchild,

There is another movie with the same title, it's below. This one has Kimberly Elise in it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back