Black Relationships : Women with facial hair

This is interesting!

I actually have a female friend who is very very hairy...facial hair, leg hair and chest hair like a man. She has a hormone condition that makes her hair grow profusely all over her body.

I hate it--she sheds and its messy. But she's learned to live with it. When she was young she told me it stressed her out. Every day she has to shave like a man and everything. She lets her chest hair grow and it sticks outside of her low cut dresses. She's married and have children. She says men like it and she gets a lot of positive comments when men approach her.

Truth is stranger then fiction. As a woman I don't think its attractive for women to be so hairy. But I'm told from her that men do like her look, and she ought to know.
I don't think men are always honest on what they like in a women.

JoWillie said:
I actually have a female friend who is very very hairy...facial hair, leg hair and chest hair like a man. She has a hormone condition that makes her hair grow profusely all over her body. She lets her chest hair grow and it sticks outside of her low cut dresses. She's married and have children. She says men like it and she gets a lot of positive comments when men approach her. Truth is stranger then fiction.

Yes truth is stranger than fiction!

JoWillie said:
I don't think men are always honest on what they like in a women.

You are absolutely correct in this observation sister JoWillie, if this was a suspicion of yours, then I am confirming it for you. Peer pressure often causes men to publically profess attraction to what is socially acceptable. However in reality what a man is actually attracted to can be vastly different. As I said previously men have a wide variety of taste: overweight women, tall women, short women, hairy women, bowlegged women, women with gaps in their teeth...you name it, there are some men who find these (and other qualities) attractive.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back