Black Relationships : Women with facial hair

oceolo said:
Would you mind if your woman had facial hair? I would think that any woman with facial hair would use electrolysis to get rid of the hair ,but I have seen more than one woman with basically a full beard walking around in public. Whether its a few strands of hair or a full beard would you be able to overlook this?

LMAO.....I think I'll wait before commenting about this one!

oceolo said:
Would you mind if your woman had facial hair? I would think that any woman with facial hair would use electrolysis to get rid of the hair ,but I have seen more than one woman with basically a full beard walking around in public. Whether its a few strands of hair or a full beard would you be able to overlook this?

Whaaa???

Peace!
Isaiah

Awww Naw! Heck Naw!

oceolo said:

Just like women wear make up, weave extentions in their hair, wear special underwear to enhance their figure they can do something about the facial hair. Most women get one or two hairs ever now and then. Some women get a lot more. Usually we see this in older women that are passed menupause. I've seen women with a light gotee but a full beard. What circus have you been hanging around bruh? LOL...Chest hair falls in this same catergory as well. Either way for me like Robbin Harris said "Gotta go! Gotta go!"....

Peace.......

Radical Faith said:
Just like women wear make up, weave extentions in their hair, wear special underwear to enhance their figure they can do something about the facial hair. Most women get one or two hairs ever now and then. Some women get a lot more. Usually we see this in older women that are passed menupause. I've seen women with a light gotee but a full beard. What circus have you been hanging around bruh? LOL...Chest hair falls in this same catergory as well. Either way for me like Robbin Harris said "Gotta go! Gotta go!"....

Peace.......

In NYC you see all types of women LOL

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back