Black Relationships : Women who lie!

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by panafrica, Jul 30, 2005.

1. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    http://www.fightnews.com

It was stated in another thread that while men often lie about small/silly things...women often lie about things which can ruin men's lives and reputations. The article below is a prime example of the latter. For those who don't know, Floyd Mayweather is probably the most talented fighter in boxing. Although he is incredibly talented, it is not popular in the media, due to a reputation as a bad boy (a reputation Floyd thinks is undeserved). This reputation has hurt Mayweather financially, as companies have avoided giving him promotional deals. A large part of his reputation was given as a result of this case. When the mother of his children accused him of domestic violence, everyone assumed his guilt. HBO even commented on it whenever his name was mentioned. Yet all along this woman was lying.

2. plainrhythm

plainrhythm Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    wow, that is pretty serious. but it's true, some women have a tendency to lie for serious things... not hatin on my sistahs but this is pretty serious.. do you have any more on this story?
    i didn't even know this was happening, being on the other side of the globe and all...

3. Nita

Nita Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    youth volunteer
    Ratings:
    +17
    smh

I'll be glad when people learn that nothing good comes from telling lies.
    When you're honset, you build trust and you open the door for healing and forgiveness. Most importantly, you cause the devil to lose ground at the same time closing the door of deciet forever....smh again, when will we learn???

4. plainrhythm

Ratings:
    +7
    it disgusts me even more when they do it without a conscience... its like they live and breath lies... isn't there some kind of a disease like that??
    that's understandable. but when someone lies like its running outta fashion and they perfectly healthy, thats what upsets me.

5. Sun Ship

Sun Ship Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +39
    Brothers, the other thread should been have called “Why men lie so poorly” and this one should be called “Why women lie so well”…They can lie times better than us, as any experienced man can tell you, when it comes to brains, deceit and trickery…there are many areas where we are just outmatched hands down. I know a lot of our women have issues in certain areas, but I never underestimate their brains when their noodles get to cooking…. That would usually be a BIG mistake...:D

6. plainrhythm

Ratings:
    +7
    tru dat!!

:smokin: lmao lol lmao lol :smokin:

7. Deepvoice

Deepvoice Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    Thats a messed up lie told on Mayweather by his girl though, some boxers have told me that they could possible do time if they were found fighting on the streets because their hands are license by the state.

8. watzinaname

watzinaname Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +122
    Everyone lies to some degree, but I do not think that women in general are better liars.
    I have met people of both sexes who have perfected it to an art. As far as the woman in the Mayweather case, she was wrong for lying, no question about that.

9. Monetary

Monetary going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Economist
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +236
    I'm glad just glad the Brotha is not in jail.

10. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    The old expression "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" comes to mind here.