Black Relationships : Women Who Hit Their Husbands

This is how you deal with a violent wife of girlfriend:

call the police!

Try not dealing at all, try breaking up with that woman or getting a divorce. Once a woman puts her hands on you like that and you don't leave her, or restrain her to show her that you don't want to hurt her, but your not going to allow her to disrespect you, she will keep putting her hands on you. If there was respect from the very beginning, she would have not hit the man in the first place.

Just leave the woman for crying out loud...geez

It's to much punanny out there to be setteling for one that may up and hit you any second after the lovin is over.:court:

Astrologer4U

This is how you deal with a violent wife of girlfriend:

call the police!

I can't believe what I'm reading. My friend you are seriously mistaken if you think the solution to someone trying to kill you is contacting the authorities. That is just wrong. You sir are a fascist, and how can you sit on this Afrocentric progressive forum and suggest that black men call the pigs on their wives just because their wives try to kill them? What are you thinking my friend, really?

This is not the way to deal with a domestic issue. If your wife hits you with a pan, just get on your knees and pray when you're conscious and that should restore your brain to normal functioning and heal the gash in your forehead.

What you should never do is alert the authorities.

What kind of man calls the po-po's just because someone is trying to stab them to death? You know what kind of man does that, a snitch @ss punk @ss man, that's what kind! Real men take a stabbing like a real man, and they walk it off in the morning.

I can't believe what I'm reading. My friend you are seriously mistaken if you think the solution to someone trying to kill you is contacting the authorities. That is just wrong. You sir are a fascist, and how can you sit on this Afrocentric progressive forum and suggest that black men call the pigs on their wives just because their wives try to kill them? What are you thinking my friend, really?

This is not the way to deal with a domestic issue. If your wife hits you with a pan, just get on your knees and pray when you're conscious and that should restore your brain to normal functioning and heal the gash in your forehead.

What you should never do is alert the authorities.

What kind of man calls the po-po's just because someone is trying to stab them to death? You know what kind of man does that, a snitch @ss punk @ss man, that's what kind! Real men take a stabbing like a real man, and they walk it off in the morning.

Are you serious ............did you know that very first stab could be the fatal
stick that could end your life , why not get out walk away and call somebody
it's kill or be killed !!!

You know what kind of man does that, a snitch @ss punk @ss man, that's what kind!

This was a cheap shot are you calling this brother all these things , so i can send this lady to stab
you and u will heal and nobody get called is what you saying

No one a PUNK AXX round here becareful how you use your words

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

How would you deal with a violent wife girlfriend? If rumour is believed Rhianna was the one that hit Chris Brown first - he hit back and look where it got him. Hitting back is not an option nor is it morally right - and it's not a gentlemenly thing to do.
So what do you do if your wife/girlfriend hauls off and starts hitting/beating you.
What is the best way to handle such a situation in order to achieve the best results?

I would show her love CILondon, for real!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back