Black Relationships : Women Who Hit Their Husbands

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by CILondon, Jan 11, 2010.

1. CILondon

CILondon Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +13
    How would you deal with a violent wife girlfriend? If rumour is believed Rhianna was the one that hit Chris Brown first - he hit back and look where it got him. Hitting back is not an option nor is it morally right - and it's not a gentlemenly thing to do.
    So what do you do if your wife/girlfriend hauls off and starts hitting/beating you.
    What is the best way to handle such a situation in order to achieve the best results?

2. Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486

I am suprized that I beat Kemestry and Rasembiaunk to this thread...LOL

It is best to walk away and never come back but if you are not able to walk away for whatever reason...
    If the woman hits you, don't hit her but grab her, not hard though, just enough so that you can restrain her. Don't restrain her to the point of pain, just restrain her enough so that she is not able to continue in swinging on you.

Once she is to the point where she can not move, if you can, call out for help, a witness. Hopefully the witness can get the woman to agree that she will not hit you anymore and then you can release her and assist yourself out of her presence. If you don't trust that she will not hit once released, maybe you should call the police. If you haven't hit her, by the time the police arrive and see that she has no bruises, when you tell them the truth about what happen, if they are good cops in the least bit, they will believe your story... if not :10500: you will be SOL.

Good luck...

Astrologer4U

360, I see you up there peepin:)

3. 360

360 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +148
    You should never strike a woman.

If she stabs you, you should walk away, and think about the best way to resolve the situation and what you did to make her stab you and you should try not to do whatever that is ever again.

By the way, thank you for referencing entertainers because there is nothing more important in this world than what an entertainer is doing or thinking. We must closely examine every action of entertainers because we live and die by them. They are gods and if we ignore their every move we will die. They provide wonderful examples of how we are to live our lives, think, and act. We simply must give them our attention in order to gain some of their wisdom.

And again welcome to the forum, brand new poster, and I thank you for your brilliant contribution to this space. You are the first person to post a thread like this. Thank goodness you did or we never would have had this discussion and then where would we be? Kudos my friend, kudos.

4. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622

5. Akobundu

Akobundu Well-Known Member MEMBER

Divine being
    Ratings:
    +36
    Restrain her as much as you can without hurting her and/or work on your reflexes and dodge the hits...if you dodge enough, likely they will get tired...and then break up with her when you are safe...

6. 360

360 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +148
    You are incorrect, my brother. You should never restrain a woman. That is abuse. That is abuse of the worst kind, my friend and I am surprised that you would tell someone to do that. Restraining a woman from killing you is violating a woman's human rights. Don't you think women are human beings too? Why are you so intent on preventing them from doing what they want to do? Why must you control black women? Why are you so hostile to the rights of black females who simply want to bash someone in the head?

Don't listen to this man. He is very misguided and does not respect the rights of women.

If she tries to hit you with a large object you should sing her a song to calm her nerves and maybe she won't kill you.

You could also try reciting a poem or you can shield your head from damage with an anointed prayer cloth or you can rub holy oil on your head to prevent her from bashing it in.

7. Astrologer4U

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    :SuN049:

360, I know that you are a comedian. I happen to visit the east coast a lot. I was just there in August. I want tickets to your live show and thanks for giving us the freebies here at Destee.com. However, you really put smiles and laughter on my face and I am willing to pay ex amount of dollars to see your show live.:)

@ CILondon, 360 means no disrespect to your thread, he just gets a kick outta joking around, although some of his jokes are slightly saying, what he really feels...LOL

Astrologer4U

8. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    you're too fool! but I see the wisdom that sea of sarcasm that you dish out.

9. queentswana

queentswana Well-Known Member MEMBER

day care provider (own business)
    Ratings:
    +161
    What? ...repeat this again, after doing so ....
    carefully read it.

10. Astrologer4U

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486
    @Queentswana

That's 360's humorous way of telling the thread starter that he is responsible for his own actions, to not look for an excuse in his actions by using entertainers as role models.

At least that is what I got from it...LOL

Astrologer4U

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hit a woman destee.com