Black Relationships : Women who can't let go...

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by Regina, Sep 25, 2003.

1. Regina

Regina Well-Known Member MEMBER

Engineer
    Ratings:
    +2
    What do you think about a woman who tries to force a man to stay in a relationship or marriage by threatening to commit suicide, threatening him physically or financially, threatening to take away the children or other means of emotional blackmail?

Are the women desperate, crying out for help, drama queens or just control freaks?

If the relationship is toxic for both parties, why does the woman still want to remain in the relationship?

Your thoughts...

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Regina....to me , I think in some cases it's a mental mind thing
    of a combo of all above some women mix it into emotions if she care less about you she will strike back with this child play blackmail but if she still love you she will be more desperate but confused of her feelings , the one's who come out with this controlling role always lose anyway no man want to be control
    most time it's a mix of all above .....sometime letting go is hard
    WHO FOOLING WHO ?

3. MORE

MORE Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    ANYTIME a feminine woman gives her body to a man, it is hard to let go, this is why the bible encourages us to abstain from sex, until marriage, because the woman, espcially becomes bonded.

just as Rich said, usually, its hard for BOTH parties to let go, but woman will more than likely be the one to show it emoitonally.

the threats and things may come from pain, and confusion. although it is far better not to threat, but try to find some middle ground, where you can talk things out, witbout the drama.

:(

4. LibertyLady

LibertyLady Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker...
    Ratings:
    +9
    i agree with rich and more but any woman who try,s to stay in the relationship for only those reasons except for love....is fooling her self.....why would you want some one to stay if he realy doesnt love.. you...(the way god ment it i mean ,how it should be be the relationship the Love between a man and a woman).....or want to make it work....than you are figthing againt gods will ......cause when gods brings people together nothing can come ....between you so eventualy Love will bring the both of them back together.....but if it is not his will.....why would you not let go.... while there is someone else ment for you......someone you could be happy with and maybe even more....

But its treu ....its hard to let go AND YES ESSPECIALY WHEN YOU HAVE SHARE YOURE FLESH YOURE TEMPEL WITH SOME ONE....

but you have to if this person doesnt love you.......

Other wise you ma ynever heal....

5. LibertyLady

LibertyLady Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker...
    Ratings:
    +9
    you know this is hatpeople forgetting in these time.....every momant every second there is a babyboy born into this world....
    and on that momant there is a rib bor to on the other side or mayb near........it say,y there in genesis........flesh of my flesh boneof my bone... And that every man will leave his home (parents ,not realy leaving he parents of course but ya,ll know what i mean lololol)to be with his flesh......AND NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND....(.this maybe sounds old fashion or dramatic,)this is something i just found out.......Lady,s dont HUNT!......you may end up with the wrong guy.....Let him find his rib.....

Love l..........

6. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    A woman who feels the need to do drastic things in order to keep a man that doesn't respect her or want to be with her, is not a wise woman nor do I believe that such women are emotionally or spiritually healthy.

7. BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Nefertum Husia Shayheh MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    "If she is intelligent enough to use any means necessary to keep you, then you deserve her; unless she is the general female spider."

(Diary of a Black Man: Just An Illusion) Copyright 2014