Black Women : Women: There are good black men!!!

Discussion in 'Black Women - Mothers - Sisters - Daughters' started by MsInterpret, Jun 6, 2010.

1. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
    First I would like to start off by saying Peace to all my beautiful black women, Grandmothers, mothers, daughters, granddaughters, sisters. There is nothing more precious in this world than being a beautiful STRONG black queens.
    But in order for a black woman to be strong, she must have faith in her black man and not dog him down to the core, and make him feel useless. I do not believe a man or a woman can be strong on their own without the other. For it takes two to create more of us (Black/Afrikans).
    I'm not discounting our strengths as individuals, but as a whole we must stick together as one, throughout our differences, trials and tribulations.
    We should be uplifting our black men and encouraging them that they will overcome whatever the world puts on their shoulders. And we will stand beside them and carry the burden with them till the finish line. So that they can be the great kings of our nation.
    Ladies, there are good men. They do exist. They are not mystical creatures or extinct. I know this for a fact and have seen it with my very eyes. For I have a good black man. At the same time I have seen the black men who have been troubled. The troubled can be brought back to good, but it won't work by giving them grief for the wrong that they may have done to you. Because not all men are the same. Just as all women are not the same.
    If you believe our black man is broke, then gather your tools and fix it. If you can't, do not give up Black woman for there are plenty of good men out there. If you choose not to fix it, then that is on you. Finding a good man should not be easy. It should be a challenge, because challenges always reap benefits and rewards in the end, if the work is completed and done right. The search is what builds and teaches you to help you find what you are looking for. In the end it will pay off.
    But good men will hide from you if they see you as a predator, searching to destroy who they are. Good black men do not want, need, nor deserve such a woman with negative character in their life. And then you will never find who it is that you are looking for.
    [​IMG]
    So women believe and know that the good black man is out there. Whomever he may be.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    forever true to the core ....big ups sister

3. kde

kde Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +188
    I agree with you - to some extent, MsInterpret.

I am married to an amazing brotha and would have it no other way. I love my brothas deeply; I feel them; I see them.

But a few things ...

1) Biblically, women are not supposed to be scouting for or "finding" men anyway; let them come to us.

2) As a collective, sisters have stood by our brethren for generations, sometimes to our own detriment because perhaps they did not realize who they were - or who we are. Sadly, more black women are turning away from black men, and I see this picking up rather than simmering down.

3) We cannot deny that there are some real issues perpetuating what I feel leads us to having fewer "eligible" black men. These woes range from the systemic and institutional to our brothas unpreparedness to successfully navigate these traps to all-out stupidity and short-sightedness.

4. MsInterpret

Ratings:
    +5,447
    I'm talking about the women who are bashing our black men

5. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    And truely there are lot's of black women who do this , I nearly hear it daily

6. MsInterpret

Ratings:
    +5,447
    I do too...I love black men...My guy and I were talking about that the other night about how I feel about black men compared to other races...I feel like there is no comparison

He wanted to know what I liked about black men or what I why I found myself to be more attracted to black men...I mean, to me, it's everything.

But I don't think women should be angry at all black men for what one or a few men have done to them...

My thing is why complain about black men? Maybe the REAL issue really lies within these bitter women.

7. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Maybe not so bitter but moreso confuse or part of there defense of protection
    from what another brother have done to them
    women mostly keep there wall up which would make them lash out
    but there are lots of good brothers/men out here, they just not all so wealthy
    or high tech in glamor the prettyboy stuff but a good brother with good morals

8. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    MsInterpret, Kde, and Rich:

All 3 of you made some good, relevant points. :toast:

IMO, if black men and women can ever grow and heal past the historical psychological and emotional poisonings we've endure, we will slowly realize that we are not each other's enemy.

9. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    sister Cherryblossom you are ever so right we someday will come to
    understandment that we are not enemies but like hand n' hand
    made for each other as he saw fit to be as wo-man & man to be
    unconditional unto each other.
    Thank u sister and i've miss ya, happy ya back .:toast:

10. creativeonee

creativeonee Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    Hello Everyone,

I just want to say I love my brothers and sisters.

I am single and one day will meet my African Queen

I love my strong,intelligent,ambitious black women

I love you all..

Peace and Love