Black Spirituality Religion : Women protest against one man one wife

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Goddess Auset333, Aug 26, 2007.

1. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
  2. Goddess Auset333

Ratings:
    +23
    Question:

Is Polygyny not a problem to the African woman?

Is it a problem only to the western woman?

:SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030:

To stay on top, we must look at life from every position, leaving no stones unturned. We must know how to play from every side. We must know what each role each piece on the Chess board plays, down to the littlest pawn.

3. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    Western ideology

Selfishness becomes the Western ideology. To bad many of us can’t see past it because we were enslaved and raised in it.

Multiple wives is the natural flow of nature.

Peace and Love.

4. Zacharias

Zacharias Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Akhay Atha Antuk Music Producer

Very Good / Point answer ;

5. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    In this regard, its clear the un-religious make the same hypocritical judgments the religious do. The religious strip out parts of the Bible they can go along with and mentally burn and ignore the rest.

This statement is true:
    Multiple wives is the natural flow of nature. IF

we followed the natural flow of nature as a society. Which we do not nor intend too. We want all the beauties of nature= "Women", but we don't want to adhere to its rules and cosmic regulations.

Western ideology is corrupt and so are the Mindsets attached to it. The use of the word "Wife" is far different to the Spiritual Mindset, than it is to Hu-Man- Male Mindset of the Western world.

A Male with a Spiritual Mindset who adheres to the will of both feminine Nature and his own Masculine Nature, brings the two into balance when he first understands the "PURPOSE" behind having multiple Wives.

The PURPOSE of which, has nothing to do with "ownership" "possession" "lust" "pride" or "ego." This Male becomes the direct correspondence between Earth and Universe, and because of this he receives "multiple" blessings which manifest themselves as "Woman."

If the Male is no longer the bridge between Earth and Universe, not only does he not deserve these blessings, the Ancestors are no longer concerned with him having them. Because it is the Woman who is the gateway for the Ancestoral realm, and it is they who control the agreements between Male and Female, this is why the Females are always more spiritually and psychically empowered than the Males.

Instead until he understands the dual balance of the feminine and respects this energy as an equal part of "HIMSELF", any touch or gaze by the feminine of any number becomes a curse, and they become the invisible psychic powers that control his life until his death.

In this situation, Polygamy is a curse instead of a "cure" for the overpowered Male Ego. It will appear that the Male has chosen the Women, when in fact - (Hugh Heifer) it is the Women and their Ancestor Spirits, thru spiritual and psychic means who have chosen the Male, to conjure and seduce him of all wealth power, control and protection for their blood line. For the simple act of satisfying his sexual thirsts, he renders over his very soul.

Yet still the psychic marriage and vortexes of energy created by multiple Wives provides the Male with a longer life, more power, more wealth, more foresight into the future. Everything he has is "multiplied" based upon the number of Wives he provides for.

But such power was never meant for just the Male alone. Such a structure of power can be used to build nations.

There is a reason why our Women in the Western world will never sign the contract for these arrangements, as well- there is a reason why Men are carrying on these arrangements in secret. When the African Male of the West can command the Earth and the Universe like his Brother in the East, perhaps then "Nature" will approve this contract. The Women of the West are only seduced in this manner by Men with Money, a false actualized power- but power nonetheless. And this is what Women of the West are truly after, the rights to that power which is denied them.

We must Wonder if Women were paid and treated equally would this behavior continue to be an option? What are Men really afraid of? That if Women were given equal say and power that they will kick us out the house, get rid of us and have no use for us? I think that would be an insult to my Mother's intelligence. Women are smarter than that. There is a reason why Women allow us to think we are the Mr.Bigs in the World...and only they know the reason..

6. Goddess Auset333

Ratings:
    +23
    This statement is true:
    Multiple wives.:SuN030: is the natural .:SuN030:flow of nature :SuN030: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

MS: To all you said: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: A Male with a Spiritual Mindset who adheres to the will of both feminine Nature and his own Masculine Nature, brings the two into balance when he first understands the "PURPOSE" behind having multiple Wives. :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Beloved KgMW MS, May I have permission from you to post what you said on the YAHOO Groups?

.:SuN030:.:SuN030:.:SuN030:

7. Goddess Auset333

Ratings:
    +23
    Women protest against one man one wife
    :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :terrific: :terrific: :terrific:
    Divine :thinking:Womb-Genders (females)

I read where someone said the below, and I AGREE.

These women are waking up to their rights. How wonderful for the men in their lives.

Divine Wise Womb-genders build Divine Kingdoms.

A Nation will rise no higher than its womb genders.
    The Destiny of the Womb-gender: Is the Destiny of the world.

These are the Divine womb genders who are connected to Universe, Nature, Our Divine Ancestors.

These are womb genders who are not anti-Nature, and anti-Truth/Reality.
    NOT FOR OURSELVES ALONE. Self sacrificing. Unconditional.

I Am a Afrikan Living in america, not forgetting my Universal/Nature/Ancestral Roots.

I long to see the day the Afrikan-american, those who have adopted that which is anti-nature, anti-Truth/reality, european version of what is that is not our Once Divine way of living, come to Know and Be thy Divine Soul-Mind.

We say we are loving each other, yet, what all are we willing to do to Bring our Once Divine Black family back together as ONE?

"When a cause comes along and you know in your bones that it is just, yet refuse to defend it--at that moment you begin to die; and I have never seen so many corpses walking around talking about justice."
    - Mumia Abu-Jamal

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are Negroes who will never fight for freedom. There are Negroes who will seek profit for themselves alone from the struggle. There are even some Negroes who will cooperate with their oppressors. These facts should distress no one. Every minority and every people has its share of opportunists, profiteers, free-loaders and escapists." - The Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

:SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030:

8. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    By all means Goddess, you have my permission. I will continue this talk on your new post titled: Is Polygamy of God?