Black Relationships : Women proposing?

It might not always be about the shortage of black men....Me personally, I don't believe that....i just believe there is a shortage of brain-cells amongst both sexes

Also, I know I'm not desperate to get married, but I would like to be married...Especially if this man really is the one for me

Well i know women proposing is not tradition, especially in the West.. what do you think brought on the change?

I've heard of a few stories of women saying that they "popped the question" to their significant other, but I've always found it to be a bit strange. Now I'm ready to settle down NOW and I want this man so bad I can taste it, cause I love him so much and really can't see myself with anyone else. :qqb015:

Do you think it is okay for a woman to propose to a man or do you think it is better for the man to do it?

I'm not saying I am going to propose to him or not, I just want your opinion.

I've heard of a few instances....i remember a pop singer by the name of Pink purposing to her current husband

I'd prolly find it weird if my fiance purposed to me....something about it wouldn't settle right...like it should be me

If u want to go right on ahead...you shall do what u feel is best...just be sure it is right

Well i know women proposing is not tradition, especially in the West.. what do you think brought on the change?

It could be anything...desperation to find a husband (not necessarily good man), women are bolder now and less conservative

Kind of like more women are having babies first, then getting married

or couples moving in with each other before marriage

I've heard of a few stories of women saying that they "popped the question" to their significant other, but I've always found it to be a bit strange. Now I'm ready to settle down NOW and I want this man so bad I can taste it, cause I love him so much and really can't see myself with anyone else. :qqb015:

Do you think it is okay for a woman to propose to a man or do you think it is better for the man to do it?

I'm not saying I am going to propose to him or not, I just want your opinion.

I've been proposed to seven times.

But if he isnt ready or doesnt feel you are his ideal of a wife, it wont happen. It cant be forced. If you love him, you should know him. You should be under his skin. You should be able to please him in ways no other can or has

:qqb015:

:em0200:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back