Black People : Women and Children Homeless

LOL you are so right life is truly about lessons and hopefully one day women will get it together but I don't know.......I call the clubs the devil playground what ever you're looking for will surely be found

There are plenty of places men hang out other than clubs

yes I agreed and when you think you are helping in the end you are being hated because some have been sooo emotional damage beyond hope,and you then have to ask yourself is it worth it......GREAT ideal but until one first learn to love themselves respect themselves,and have compassion,empathy and self worth it truly is a loss cause because women will always be looking for love in all the wrong places

As for what I wanted to express I did not intend to discourage that alternative or set that tone... We should be optimistic :10900: I think we are each on a journey. Even the most miserable people have friends and support one another though many other things about them are not quite the way they would like and they get along good for the most part because they resonate with one another so there is always someone for everyone but we just have to find our link I'll say. I don't think collaborating is IMPOSSIBLE because we are different but it is something women in that situation have to truly consider and take precaution with because it can make matters much worse.

I don't feel women will always be looking for love in all the wrong places. I finally realized that I need to focus on loving myself and that led to other actualizations. If we want a compatible mate it will be possible, I think only when love is emanated from within...and when we decide we "have" to know ourselves and stop looking everywhere else but in ourselves.

Sometimes it happens that a caring soul takes the time to reach out and engage with someone who needs healing and show them that someone does care about and love them despite their challenges in life and always will because we are one. People have been traumatized so much sometimes not beyond hope as you said but into a place where they are afraid to ask for help; they feel people will be harsh with them, I have seen it here... so sometimes it takes those of us who are healers to set the tone and start a relationship/friendship/ i.e mentor whatever lol with someone that we can possibly help and be a positive influence in their life. I believe there is always hope and it is always worth it :grouphug:

As for what I wanted to express I did not intend to discourage that alternative or set that tone... We should be optimistic :10900: I think we are each on a journey. Even the most miserable people have friends and support one another though many other things about them are not quite the way they would like and they get along good for the most part because they resonate with one another so there is always someone for everyone but we just have to find our link I'll say. I don't think collaborating is IMPOSSIBLE because we are different but it is something women in that situation have to truly consider and take precaution with because it can make matters much worse.

I don't feel women will always be looking for love in all the wrong places. I finally realized that I need to focus on loving myself and that led to other actualizations. If we want a compatible mate it will be possible, I think only when love is emanated from within...and when we decide we "have" to know ourselves and stop looking everywhere else but in ourselves.

Sometimes it happens that a caring soul takes the time to reach out and engage with someone who needs healing and show them that someone does care about and love them despite their challenges in life and always will because we are one. People have been traumatized so much sometimes not beyond hope as you said but into a place where they are afraid to ask for help; they feel people will be harsh with them, I have seen it here... so sometimes it takes those of us who are healers to set the tone and start a relationship/friendship/ i.e mentor whatever lol with someone that we can possibly help and be a positive influence in their life. I believe there is always hope and it is always worth it :grouphug:
After the Emancipation in 1867 all Black people were homeless but all in homes by 1880, via unity , community love, and mutual respect and upliftment, things that 20 years of self centered Hip Hop culture have eroded from that kind of mindset, of collective effort and unity kept up to the 60s and 70s

The fact of the matter is this! IN 2016;
Major cuts will occur in
1 civil service jobs,
2 public housing and HUD; foreclosure prevention,
3 daycare
4 city colleges
5 city hospitals
6 job core
7 and the Fortune society

so the Black homeless rate will increase,
unless we some how and even in some small way work towards efforts of Black Nationalism that will make our dollars do a 360 back into the community;

What has hurt the Black community nationally is not having a national Proactive plan of economic upliftment!
People in every state of good heart and courage have risked life and limb and are still working hard were they are to help those around them but that has been going on for the past 40 years and across the board things have not gotten better they have gotten worse!

I have read on Facebook were sisters are fearfull about Daycare being cut right now! I heard a sister crying on the radio the other day in Newark cause the water there has been privatized and if her landlord has not paid his waterbill, inspite of her paying her rent she must go to the Johnnie pump and get water to bathe her children and for cooking, right now in 2013, and who knows what other nightmares Black mothers are facing!

We spent a trillion dollars last year, and since this morning about a million in snacky cakes, salty chips and energy drinks! We have the money but do we have the focus and the heart?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back