Black People : Women and Children Homeless

I LOVE THIS THREAD....:jumping:

According to this thread,...i have been both homeless and abused and my babies have seen it all...So i know the feel'n

I had to work hard from the ground up. Ive dealt with ignorance, hateration, lying, and fighting while staying in shelters and other people homes

i rose aboved it all and ended up making more money, owning my own threads, and a home,... my kids watched it all.

I showed my kids that no matter what situation you get in you must be strong and able to have plan b or c to get back on your feet.

For those who learn this by experience, what of them?

Also, how do you send a child back after it has been born?

Your 2nd question is foolish and you know it.

For those who learn this by experience, what of them?

Good for them. But the data shows most will make the same mistake a 2nd time

You are the one who isn't considering their positions here, the organization that we are talking about here isn't a dating site or place for them to go meet new men. We are talking about women who have children who are homeless living in a deprave state. Healing isn't what on their mind rather its all about survival for them, which is something you are not taking into consideration. It doesn't matter who give the relief needed to settle down, The healing process can start once they are settled and get their children in a safer environment. Still they will need men around them to fully heal, after all according to your premise they don't trust men, they don't know what good men are like, they will need to be around exemplary men who will show them the difference between good men and bad men. An organization with a combine work of both men and women will be way more efficient than just women only.
I like how you are going to tell a woman about what a woman needs after she has been in an abusive relationship. Sometimes you gotta pause, and take it in. You don't have to agree, but think about the words that someone else is giving you before you try to prove that you are right.

I like how you are going to tell a woman about what a woman needs after she has been in an abusive relationship. Sometimes you gotta pause, and take it in. You don't have to agree, but think about the words that someone else is giving you before you try to prove that you are right.

Most times the abused need crises therapy and dont get it. Thus they repeat the same thing over and over.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back