Black People : Women and Children Homeless

Here again. You are misdirecting.
You are as bad as many attorneys I talk to although you aren't as skilled as they are.

You never did address your post. You continue to deflect from it.
Now you attempt to accuse me of what you commonly do.

You were wrong! Admit it!

You dont have unprotected sex with someone that dosent love you in the 1st place?

You dont date someone that doesnt care about you in the 1st place?

You tell others not to make your mistakes, thus reminding you not to repeat your own mistake?

But hey, that's too much like right

For those who learn this by experience, what of them?

Also, how do you send a child back after it has been born?

You were wrong! Admit it!

No... I think you've been exposed.
An emperor with no clothes.

Again ... when you learn how to debate like an adult ...
... when you learn how to answer questions ...
... when you learn how to employ reason ...

... you know where to find me.

Your reasoning that they don't have time doesn't help them with the feelings that they are having. You can't control how people heal. They don't have to stay homeless, that is the point of having a shelter or place that they can go to to heal without trying to handle emotions that they have not yet conquered. To you it may not matter if it is a man or a woman, but to a woman who has been beat within an inch of her life it may matter. I get that you are addressing the basic fundamental problem, but there are steps that need to be achieved. You can't throw a child in the water and say swim, you have to teach them, and it has to be done in steps. You are correct the education has to start early, but there are some women who didn't have that opportunity, so we must reach them at a later stage and take them back to square one while realizing the things that may hinder them due to experiences they have already had. Fear is a very strong emotion, and it can be dealt with, but telling someone to not be afraid doesn't help. We must first give them the tools to not be afraid, then from there we can come together. If we don't, the cycle may begin all over again.
You are the one who isn't considering their positions here, the organization that we are talking about here isn't a dating site or place for them to go meet new men. We are talking about women who have children who are homeless living in a deprave state. Healing isn't what on their mind rather its all about survival for them, which is something you are not taking into consideration. It doesn't matter who give the relief needed to settle down, The healing process can start once they are settled and get their children in a safer environment. Still they will need men around them to fully heal, after all according to your premise they don't trust men, they don't know what good men are like, they will need to be around exemplary men who will show them the difference between good men and bad men. An organization with a combine work of both men and women will be way more efficient than just women only.

No... I think you've been exposed.
An emperor with no clothes.

Again ... when you learn how to debate like an adult ...
... when you learn how to answer questions ...
... when you learn how to employ reason ...

... you know where to find me.

And this is why this problem continues. None of you are willing to admit you screwed up. Thus, the cycle continues

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back