Black People : Women and Children Homeless

I agree too when i was in a shelter this was my plan get a place together and provide childcare for one another while the other works. It was difficult though because everyone isn't ethical, reasonable or has respect for other people. you run into all kinds of characters so this is a challenge.

These are common challenges of running an organization or managing people :).

Women could setup private networks and work together.

For example, say two or more women with children work together to acquire a house for communal living. Expenses could be shared. Buying food in bulk will provide savings along with all the food necessary for the women and children.

Those women could also work together by providing their unique gifts and specializations to the benefit of all members.

Another example, assume that one woman is expert in computers. She could provide help to the others with regard as to which computers to buy, what operating system to use, what broadband service to acquire, etc.

I would think women are a bit more likely to work together than men would be, but that is my opinion (and bias).
That would only create division and more chaos, what needs to happen both so called Black men and Black women needs to wake and re-educate themselves. Our community isn't going anywhere as long as people remain, if such a network is going to be built it has to consists of Black men and Black women because there are Black men homeless as well, this is a community issue not just women and children,.

That would only create division and more chaos, what needs to happen both so called Black men and Black women needs to wake and re-educate themselves. Our community isn't going anywhere as long as people remain, if such a network is going to be built it has to consists of Black men and Black women because there are Black men homeless as well, this is a community issue not just women and children,.

A woman with children has neither the time nor the obligation to wait on a man or men to get their act together.

A person, man or woman, has to do what it takes to take care of their interests for no one else is truly vested in their best interest like one's self.

Besides, women seem quite capable of organizing amongst themselves. Women should use their strengths and gifts to take care of themselves and children.

Sure ... what you are suggesting can take place in tandem, but biological imperatives and physical needs are a priority.

A woman with children doesn't have time nor the obligation to wait on a man or men to get their act together.
I understand what you are saying, but isn't putting a woman organization to take care of this problem or as you put it get their act together take time as well? Unless you are saying our men are all totally oblivious of any sense of responsibility to help solve such a major issue in the community.

A person, man or woman, has to do what it takes to take care of their interests for no one else is truly vested in their best interest like one's self.
I would like to ask you why are you putting Black men and Black women as two separate different group of people? Aren't they a unit? from what I read from this thread, the women didn't just get the children on their own, men have contributed to the problems, why can't they also be part of the solution?

Besides, women seem quite capable of organizing amongst themselves. Women should use their strengths and gifts to take care of themselves and children.

Sure ... what you are suggesting can take place in tandem, but biological imperatives and physical needs are a priority.

I understand what you are saying, but I am not questioning women's ability to organize as there are many women organizations everywhere. But the problem that you are talking about is family structured one. The best way to solve it is not with women organizing to take care of other women only, but this should be a community resolved problem. the Fact is our women need to get their act together as well, and stop sleeping with irresponsible men that will leave homeless with children, and that also my friend is going to take time.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back