Black People : Women and Children Homeless

I like how you are going to tell a woman about what a woman needs after she has been in an abusive relationship. Sometimes you gotta pause, and take it in. You don't have to agree, but think about the words that someone else is giving you before you try to prove that you are right.
I am telling no woman anything, I was talking about homeless women with children who need help to get on their feet, I fail to see what this had to do with trusting men.

I am telling no woman anything, I was talking about homeless women with children who needs help to get on their feet, I fail to see what this had to do with trusting men.
This post began with the discussion of domestic abuse that women and their children go through and shelters that they can go to. That is why I was making some of the points that I was, since you continued to engage, I thought that this was a point that you understood. I guess I shouldn't have assumed that. The reason I brought up the trust issue is the fact that if these women have been abused by men, then they may not trust men as much, therefore we should give them a little bit of time to come to grips with that fear and handle it appropriately. Then, we can begin to usher in new situations that will help them fight this fear that they may have, it will help lead them into healthy relationships with men. Step by step what you want can be achieved, but we must handle the emotions and scars of what happened to them first.

This post began with the discussion of domestic abuse that women and their children go through and shelters that they can go to. That is why I was making some of the points that I was, since you continued to engage, I thought that this was a point that you understood. I guess I shouldn't have assumed that. The reason I brought up the trust issue is the fact that if these women have been abused by men, then they may not trust men as much, therefore we should give them a little bit of time to come to grips with that fear and handle it appropriately. Then, we can begin to usher in new situations that will help them fight this fear that they may have, it will help lead them into healthy relationships with men. Step by step what you want can be achieved, but we must handle the emotions and scars of what happened to them first.
Then let me ask you this will these women be going on the Isle of women to heal themselves away from all men? If that's the case there would be no need for male psychologists. If we were talking about relationships, I could understand but we are talking about people who are living in bad conditions who would need any help they can, I don't think it matter where the help comes from,as they aren't going to these men for relationships.

Then let me ask you this will these women be going on the Isle of women to heal themselves away from all men? If that's the case there would be no need for male psychologists. If we were talking about relationships, I could understand but we are talking about people who are living in bad conditions who would need any help they can, I don't think it matter where the help comes from,as they aren't going to these men for relationships.
True, but should that not be the women's choice. I know women who won't even let a man be their gynecologist due to abuse, so some may not need this, but some may. For the ones that do we can offer them a place of refuge until their mind and emotions are ready. You don't have to go to a far away land, lol! But their are places where only women are given room and board to help them with only women advisers and counselors. What you aren't saying is incorrect, but it is not the only way.

True, but should that not be the women's choice. I know women who won't even let a man be their gynecologist due to abuse, so some may not need this, but some may. For the ones that do we can offer them a place of refuge until their mind and emotions are ready. You don't have to go to a far away land, lol! But their are places where only women are given room and board to help them with only women advisers and counselors. What you aren't saying is incorrect, but it is not the only way.
If they have a choice sure let them choose, however we were talking about women who didn't have a way out and are in need of help.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back