Black Money Business Jobs : Womben in Business

Discussion in 'Black Money Business Jobs' started by phynxofkemet, Jul 30, 2009.

1. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    I am very happy to announce, that I have just completed the ABC's small business course and received very positive evaluations! In fact, I have been invited to apply for an intensive course that will span another 6 months, provide coaching for 6 months to follow and other business perks!

I am so pleased tonight because when I began I was unsure of how to refine my idea into a tangible business. My ancestors and divine guides lead me step by step until the whole picture came into focus, and my what a beautiful vision it is.

I had the blessing of meeting different people from different cultural backgrounds, and ages, and experiences all wanting to work for themselves, so it was a fabulous networking environment and our class just seemed to "gel". Which makes it that much more rewarding.

I publicly announce my gratitude for such guidance, and for the support of my parents whose kindness and availability for caring for my son made this venture possible. I would also like to thank my friends at Destee who have supported my growth and encouraged my spirit.

Some of you may be asking, okay so where's you business link?
    I ask you to continue to be patient because the small business, is actually a large business that I am developing by phases. When I receive further confirmation I will be able to release the launch date for phase I.

I also want to express my sincerest pride for my homeland of Canada. I don't usually get Nationalistic, and many of you have heard me speak of the challenges we face in North America. However, understanding the principles of spiritual laws, I must own it when it works in our favor. And because I live here, I have opportunities that many people would love to have. I am blessed with both the opportunity and the determination. So cheers to me to!

Very happy, very happy, very happy :jump::em0100::dance:

2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,074
    In the Spirit of Sankofa and Chocolate Trill Thunder!

phynxofkmt,

My heart is very warm and excited at the personal success you have shared with this Family. Some of us know you better than others, and for us that do, this is exactly what we expect from you and its exactlly what you deserved...Peace In my sister friend, for real.

3. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    If you don't mind me asking, what kind of business are you starting?

4. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    Good Question Brother

KS,

Allow me to answer that closer to our launch date...