Black People : Woman

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Chaka, Sep 27, 2003.

1. Chaka

Chaka Well-Known Member MEMBER

Soux Chef
    Ratings:
    +0
    In the woman is vested the standard of morals of our people. She is the silent but telling power behind all of life's activities.
    She rules undisputed in her own domain. The children belong to her clan,not to the clan of the father. She holds all the family property, and the honor of the house is in her hands. All virtue is entrusted to her, and her position is recognized by all. Possessed of true feminine dignity and modesty, she is expected to be the equal of her mate in physical endurance and skill, and to share equally in the trying duties of daily life. But she is expected to be superior in spiritual insight. She is the spiritual teacher of the child, as well as its tender nurse, and she brings its developing soul before the Great Mystery as soon as she is aware of its coming. It is her responsibility to endow her child with nature's gifts and powers, for we believe that from the moment of conception to the end of the second year, it is her spiritual influence that counts for most. There is nothing artificial about her person, and very little insincerity in her character. Her early and consistent training, the definiteness of her vocation, and, above all, her profoundly spiritual attitude gives her a strengh and poise that cannot be overcome by ordinary misfortune. It is my belief that no woman of any race has ever come closer to universal motherhood. You are, in fact, the moral salvation of our people.

2. Chaka

Soux Chef
    Ratings:
    +0
    As to our personal bravery and courage, no race can outdo us. Even our worst enemies, those who accuse us of treachery, blood-thirstiness, cruelty, and lust, have not denied our courage. But in their minds, our courage is ignorant, brutal, and fanatical. Our own conception of bravery makes of it a high moral virtue, for to us it consists not so much in aggressive self-assertion as in absolute self-control. The brave person, we contend, yields neither to fear nor anger, desire nor agony. You are at all times master of yourself.

3. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,860
    This is an extraordinarily powerful message, Chaka. Do you truly believe this to be true or are they just pretty words that sound good? If our spiritual nature is the true essence of a woman, why do so many feel disconnected? There are many religions practiced around the world today. How many religions teach this and how can women be reacquainted with and reconnected to their spiritual power?

4. Chaka

Soux Chef
    Ratings:
    +0
    Peace NNQueen. Yes I do believe this. You may be surprized at how beautiful and powerful the truth sounds in word and thought.
    It is difficult to find your spiritual connectedness in a material world, that is also patriarchial in its' thinking. Study the Hindu way of life, and read and research the times of the salem witch trials. That time was plain genocide on women who had the ability to heal through herbal medicine. They were demonized, and put to death. Men have, I believe had a fear of women. I don't have such a fear, so I don't always know why most men feel that. It is an extraordinarily powerful message. Take it!
    Meditate on how men are today. The positive ways that they treat
    women, give them equal in spiritual compensation. You take the rest, and I think you will find you have much more. Study the Earth and its' action. Truly understand the female away from mans influencing thinking, and you will find your power. Mans so-called authority doesn't want you connected. Connect anyway sister. I mean and feel everything I write. Peace

5. Chaka

Soux Chef
    Ratings:
    +0
    Also sister, I witnessed how my father treated my mother when I was a kid. She was the Queen of our house. We never saw him lay a hand on her, or in any way disrespect her. I remember him saying that the last thing for a man or woman to do is to romantize each other. For then you create in your mind what you want this person to be. Their looks and on and on. When the true nature emerges it could be at odds with your romance. Know your own mind as a woman. Depend on nothing but your creator.
    Do not believe HIS--STORY. Have the courage to seek your spiritual source. You bring forth life Sister!!! In nature the Female rules! Seek only those Brothers who encourage this. All others will only want to enslave you sister NNQueen. It seems that Christianity and Islam are at war now. Two slavemasters that have had a LOT to do with you not knowing your spirituality.

6. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,860
    Wow! This is beautiful, Chaka. This is so uplifting. "Depend on nothing but your creator." This is so far above the way many men think, Chaka. I've been in relationships where men have tried to enslave me. How will I recognize the brother who encourages this? What will a man do to show me that he thinks and believe this...in spirit and in truth?

I want more information....please...

7. Mahogany_Brown

Mahogany_Brown Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Chaka this is a great message..Thanks for enlightening us..
    Peace...

8. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    " There is nothing artificial about her person, and very little insincerity in her character. "

Very important.. a person without sincerity will be seen by everyone. She can be beautiful.. but her insincerity will show always. Any man can be won over.. with little or no effort. Knowing he can trust all he knows and has can be shared and given to someone that will follow thru in his absence. Someone knows his wishes. Know his concerns. Don't turn away if they seem darker than anything you have ever heard. The aren't that dark. It's what he knows and see's. Expressed only to releave and speak the truth. This can free a man. If he can express them without judgement. If he is told he is wrong and sincerity is there. He will feel it, and believe that and make changes.

" The positive ways that they treat
    women, give them equal in spiritual compensation. "

He must know he needs her grace. He can't be told. he has to be shown. Stay sincere and true. Without it he is always incomplete.

" Men have, I believe has a fear of women. "

She offers other ways of dealing with the same situation. Using reasoning instead of power, intimidation and pressure. Those that are afraid are scared of truth. Women bring. Change and betterment to anything they participate in. Wouldn't it be a better world without murder.. and crime. War's and deliberate famine.

If you feel you are listened too. If you know that you are respected. If everyday, that person in your life thinks about and is concerned for your well being, and you his. Then he is the one.

Fifty percent of something is better than 100% of nothing. If a man is half there.. he can complete the rest with little or no effort.
    You have seen and heard of the complete turn around of a man.
    Seems like he did it on a dime.

Also Chaka.. spoke about the material world clouding the situation.. this is true in both worlds.

A relationship is 100% from both. Not the fifty fifty we are told.

9. Aqil

Aqil Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +114
    From a Biblical perspective:

"A wife of noble character, who can find?
    She is worth far more than rubies.
    Her husband has full confidence in her
    and lacks nothing of value.
    She brings him good, not harm,
    all the days of her life.

She selects wool and flax
    and works with eager hands.
    She is like the merchant ships,
    bringing her food from afar.

She gets up while it is still dark;
    she provides food for her family
    and portions for her servant girls.
    She considers a field and buys it;
    out of her earnings she plants a vineyard.

She sets about her work vigorously;
    her arms are strong for her tasks.
    She sees that her trading is profitable,
    and her lamp does not go out at night.
    In her hand she holds the distaff
    and grasps the spindle with her fingers.

She opens her arms to the poor
    and extends her hands to the needy.
    When it snows, she has no fear for her household;
    for all of them are clothed in scarlet.
    She makes coverings for her bed;
    she is clothed in fine linen and purple.

Her husband is respected at the city gate,
    where he takes his seat among the elders of the land.
    She makes linen garments and sells them,
    and supplies the merchants with sashes.

She is clothed with strength and dignity;
    she can laugh at the days to come.
    She speaks with wisdom,
    and faithful instruction is on her tongue.
    She watches over the affairs of her household
    and does not eat the bread of idleness.

Her children arise and call her blessed;
    her husband also, and he praises her:
    'Many women do noble things,
    but you surpass them all.'

Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;
    but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.
    Give her the reward she has earned,
    and let her works bring her praise at the city gate."

(Proverbs 31)

10. Aqil

Aqil Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +114
    The Natural Order of Things

The male human being (called "man") that God created represents the Sun, which is the Giver of All Life...and the center of our solar system...

The female human being (called "woman") that God created represents the Moon, which is the Earth's satellite. Earth is the planet of life...

THE MOON REFLECTS THE LIGHT FROM THE SUN.

Man represents the Sun, the positive masculine principle whose element is fire, therefore creative power. Man is the conscious mind that is contained in the cerebrum, or higher brain...

Woman represents the Moon, the negative feminine principle whose element is water, therefore birth and life (all life began in water). Woman is the subconscious mind that is contained in the cerebellum, or lower brain...

The Moon reflects the light from the Sun because it has no light of its own...

Man plants the seed, woman bears the fruit...

“Sons of God, daughters of men”...

IT IS THE NATURAL ORDER OF THINGS...