Black People : Woman

Chaka

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 17, 2003
Earth
Occupation
Soux Chef
In the woman is vested the standard of morals of our people. She is the silent but telling power behind all of life's activities.
She rules undisputed in her own domain. The children belong to her clan,not to the clan of the father. She holds all the family property, and the honor of the house is in her hands. All virtue is entrusted to her, and her position is recognized by all. Possessed of true feminine dignity and modesty, she is expected to be the equal of her mate in physical endurance and skill, and to share equally in the trying duties of daily life. But she is expected to be superior in spiritual insight. She is the spiritual teacher of the child, as well as its tender nurse, and she brings its developing soul before the Great Mystery as soon as she is aware of its coming. It is her responsibility to endow her child with nature's gifts and powers, for we believe that from the moment of conception to the end of the second year, it is her spiritual influence that counts for most. There is nothing artificial about her person, and very little insincerity in her character. Her early and consistent training, the definiteness of her vocation, and, above all, her profoundly spiritual attitude gives her a strengh and poise that cannot be overcome by ordinary misfortune. It is my belief that no woman of any race has ever come closer to universal motherhood. You are, in fact, the moral salvation of our people.

As to our personal bravery and courage, no race can outdo us. Even our worst enemies, those who accuse us of treachery, blood-thirstiness, cruelty, and lust, have not denied our courage. But in their minds, our courage is ignorant, brutal, and fanatical. Our own conception of bravery makes of it a high moral virtue, for to us it consists not so much in aggressive self-assertion as in absolute self-control. The brave person, we contend, yields neither to fear nor anger, desire nor agony. You are at all times master of yourself.

This is an extraordinarily powerful message, Chaka. Do you truly believe this to be true or are they just pretty words that sound good? If our spiritual nature is the true essence of a woman, why do so many feel disconnected? There are many religions practiced around the world today. How many religions teach this and how can women be reacquainted with and reconnected to their spiritual power?

Peace NNQueen. Yes I do believe this. You may be surprized at how beautiful and powerful the truth sounds in word and thought.
It is difficult to find your spiritual connectedness in a material world, that is also patriarchial in its' thinking. Study the Hindu way of life, and read and research the times of the salem witch trials. That time was plain genocide on women who had the ability to heal through herbal medicine. They were demonized, and put to death. Men have, I believe had a fear of women. I don't have such a fear, so I don't always know why most men feel that. It is an extraordinarily powerful message. Take it!
Meditate on how men are today. The positive ways that they treat
women, give them equal in spiritual compensation. You take the rest, and I think you will find you have much more. Study the Earth and its' action. Truly understand the female away from mans influencing thinking, and you will find your power. Mans so-called authority doesn't want you connected. Connect anyway sister. I mean and feel everything I write. Peace

Also sister, I witnessed how my father treated my mother when I was a kid. She was the Queen of our house. We never saw him lay a hand on her, or in any way disrespect her. I remember him saying that the last thing for a man or woman to do is to romantize each other. For then you create in your mind what you want this person to be. Their looks and on and on. When the true nature emerges it could be at odds with your romance. Know your own mind as a woman. Depend on nothing but your creator.
Do not believe HIS--STORY. Have the courage to seek your spiritual source. You bring forth life Sister!!! In nature the Female rules! Seek only those Brothers who encourage this. All others will only want to enslave you sister NNQueen. It seems that Christianity and Islam are at war now. Two slavemasters that have had a LOT to do with you not knowing your spirituality.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back