Black People : Woman Won't Sue Wendy's for Alleged Finger

I remember hearing that the police found her aunt dead and decomposing in her house and it may have been one of HER fingers.

Did anyone else hear this?

Some people spend their entire lives trying to get rich quick the wrong way. Get a job like the rest of us and stop trying to earn a quick buck.

Well, unfortunatly the current administration is trying to put an end to this and any other ways people can amass enough wealth to move out of thier current class.

Not only are wages dropping....

I know people...victims and families of medical malpractice and wrongful deaths that can't even sue the doctors and hospitals now because theres a $250,000 cap on what you can win.

So in other word....they are trying to fix it to where you can go to a hospital and get jacked up for life or even killed and there'll be little conpensation you will recieve.

Ralfa'il said:
I remember hearing that the police found her aunt dead and decomposing in her house and it may have been one of HER fingers.

Did anyone else hear this?

Some people spend their entire lives trying to get rich quick the wrong way. Get a job like the rest of us and stop trying to earn a quick buck.

Well, unfortunatly the current administration is trying to put an end to this and any other ways people can amass enough wealth to move out of thier current class.

I know people...victims and families of medical malpractice and wrongful deaths that can't even sue the doctors and hospitals now because theres a $250,000 cap on what you can win.

So in other word....they are trying to fix it to where you can go to a hospital and get jacked up for life or even killed and there'll be little conpensation you will recieve.

It is because of the constant abuse of the legal system..the legal system is like a blind woman..who has been constantly beat..until she can't take anymore..so she has built up a defense..and can see through the beatings..so when a serious man comes in her life to do right by her..she takes out the anger on him.

Ralfa'il said:

Unfortunately the truth is that there have been so many frivoulus lawsuits that the medical industry has been forced to seek this type of help. This has nothing to do with the government if it was up to them they would gladly keep malpractice payments through the roof remember most of them are trial lawyers..

If this was not called into check you will have the problems in larger cities like you have in the state of Ohio and Nevada where malpractice insurance is so high that they have run a lot of the physicians out of the state. There is a great and dire need for OBGYN Drs. in these states. Surgans are beging to leave in droves as well.

Tell me do you feel it is appropriate to sue an OBGYN 17 years after birth because your child is a little slow, so obviously something happend at birth. so lets sue the doctor....

This has nothing to do with keeping anyone from amassing wealth but putting a stop to the Bulls*** lawsuits. For every one that is ligitimate there are over 50 false claims so thank those people for this state of affairs...

Most hospitals try for a 99% accuracy rate it doesnt always happen because they employ humans and humans make mistakes. There is no other business that even approaches this type of accuracy and error proof

I agree that lawsuits should be REGULATED...but not capped at a figure as low as $250,000!

Hell, that wouldn't even cover 2 years worth of medical bills if you were seriously disabled by a doctor or nurse...let alone cover the court costs.

If you ever were debiliated or have had to suffer through a loved one being debiliated by an uncaring and poorly trained staff...believe me...you'd understand why some people try to sue for everything they can get.

Maybe we should have free universal health insurance sponsored by the government like every other industrialized nation and that would cut down on both the law-suits and the malpractice.

But as for the frivolous law suits raising the insurance rates....

Shouldn't the blame be placed on the insurance companies instead of those who won thier cases?

It's like a retail store using shop-lifting as an excuse to jack up the prices of thier items, when in reality their merchandise was covered by insurance anyway and they had no reason to raise the prices.

And shouldn't the judges also share some of the blame for awarding these lawsuits?

They should know better than anyone who is and isn't deserving of punative damages.

I'd rather the judge make the decision on who is and isn't worthy instead of greedy Republicans who are already rich and want to hord all the wealth for themselves and exclude all other.

There needs to be some accountability in the medical industry or else doctors and nurse would literally get way with murder.

Why should those who suffer harm at the hands of an incompetant doctor carry the full load?

First of all, if there is a cap on med-mal lawsuits, it is a cap put in place by the state government, not the federal government. Bush proposed it, but it hasn't gotten anywhere, and there is certainly not a $250,000 cap in most states. Second, even where there is/ would be a cap, the cap only applies to PAIN and SUFFERING and PUNITIVE damages. There is no cap on medical expenses that the plaintiff has to pay, past and future. If you're suing to cover your costs and medical expenses, you shouldn't be worried about how much extra you can make for some arbitrarily decided pain and suffering award.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back