Black People : Woman Won't Sue Wendy's for Alleged Finger

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
Wendy's won't be letting up any time soon. This lady is going to Jail. I heard the finger may have come from a trainer that lost it to a tiger. Tips are pouring in. This lady lives in Vegas and she gambled on the wrong get rich scheme. She does have a history of sueing places and has finally put her finger in the wrong ( bowl ) ( of chili that is! ) hole.

======================
http://abcnews.go.com/US/LegalCenter/wireStory?id=665523

Woman Won't Sue Wendy's for Alleged Finger

Woman Who Claims She Found Finger in Wendy's Chili Won't Sue Fast-Food Chain

SAN JOSE, Calif. Apr 13, 2005 — A woman who claimed she scooped up a human finger along with her chili at a Wendy's restaurant has decided not to sue the fast-food chain.

Anna Ayala dropped her claim because it "has caused her great emotional distress and continues to be difficult emotionally," said her attorney, Jeffrey Janoff.

Ayala, 39, claimed she found the 1 1/2-inch long fingertip on March 22 while dining at a Wendy's restaurant in San Jose. She later filed a claim with the franchise owner, Fresno-based JEM Management Corp., which her attorney had said was the first step before filing a lawsuit.

Phone calls to Ayala's house went unanswered Tuesday. Investigators searched her Las Vegas home last week as part of their investigation into how a finger ended up in the chili.

Wendy's spokesman Denny Lynch declined to comment on Ayala's decision to drop the lawsuit but said a reward hot line to receive tips will remain open. Wendy's has offered $50,000 to the first person who can provide verifiable information that identifies the origin of the finger.

I heard her attorney has abandoned her...she will fall alone.

Where's the beef --I mean finger? We live in a wierd world. That's all there is to it.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back