PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:rofl:

Woman who went on rant against Jewish man has one regret
By Natalie Musumeci

The black woman caught in a now-viral video going on a rant against an Orthodox Jewish man aboard a packed city subway car after he called her racist has no regrets, except one: saying “f–k you” to him...

https://nypost.com/2018/05/31/woman-who-went-on-rant-against-jewish-man-has-one-regret/

blob:https://nypost.com/52d2343c-a161-424e-a5d6-702ed8e53061

View attachment 12534
Shauntaye King

Wow that was intense. And I think it's like a Babylon situation. A confusion.

At one point she identifies as being Bi-racial and then in another, she says, she'a Black mother.
Then she attacks or defends her actions against the Jewish Orthodox man who she claims is privileged, more priveleged than Black people.
I absolutely understand her position though, in a sense, if she were thinking more clearly, then perhaps she
would have been better to have used 'light skinned or biracial family' instead of 'Jewish family' in her anology.

I understand her because, a week earlier, her husband ran through a red traffic light and was pulled over by police and detained, and questioned, and must have been emotionally traumatizing for her.

I also agree with her for her outburst about the Black women dressed as a Muslim who got on the subway with three small children on a crowded car, and being upset that no one offered her a seat, being that the car was filled mostly with Black people. Her outburst was directed at the Black people, not that Jewish man. But she offered him a way to attack her when she used the anology of [paraphrasing] 'if it was a Jewish family, someone would get up to offer them a seat'. I agree with her, but in respect to colorism, she could have used another example. Nevertheless, If I were on that car, I would have agreed with her, and immediately offered the Muslim mother help; a seat, to hold the hand of her children, or something. I would have tried to be a peacemaker to calm the young Ms. King down. She has a right to be upset, in my opinion.

And as for the Jewish gentleman, I don't agree with him attacking her at all, bending the outburst into another direction. She was speaking to the majority Black people, not him. As a White Jew, he knew what she meant. He is well aware that Black people are oppressed in regards to Colorism, even more than his people. That doesn't mean at all, that Jewish people are oppressed by racism though. Anyone in their right mind know what evil the Holocaust has done to the Jewish people. I've been on crowded subways and buses, and most of the time, people are usually very helpful and offer up seats for people who seem to have difficulty standing.

I am taking the side of Ms. King. I feel her emotional outburst. This world is hurting as a result of past ills justified by big government.

Wow that was intense. And I think it's like a Babylon situation. A confusion.

At one point she identifies as being Bi-racial and then in another, she says, she'a Black mother.
Then she attacks or defends her actions against the Jewish Orthodox man who she claims is privileged, more priveleged than Black people.
I absolutely understand her position though, in a sense, if she were thinking more clearly, then perhaps she
would have been better to have used 'light skinned or biracial family' instead of 'Jewish family' in her anology.

I understand her because, a week earlier, her husband ran through a red traffic light and was pulled over by police and detained, and questioned, and must have been emotionally traumatizing for her.

I also agree with her for her outburst about the Black women dressed as a Muslim who got on the subway with three small children on a crowded car, and being upset that no one offered her a seat, being that the car was filled mostly with Black people. Her outburst was directed at the Black people, not that Jewish man. But she offered him a way to attack her when she used the anology of [paraphrasing] 'if it was a Jewish family, someone would get up to offer them a seat'. I agree with her, but in respect to colorism, she could have used another example. Nevertheless, If I were on that car, I would have agreed with her, and immediately offered the Muslim mother help; a seat, to hold the hand of her children, or something. I would have tried to be a peacemaker to calm the young Ms. King down. She has a right to be upset, in my opinion.

And as for the Jewish gentleman, I don't agree with him attacking her at all, bending the outburst into another direction. She was speaking to the majority Black people, not him. As a White Jew, he knew what she meant. He is well aware that Black people are oppressed in regards to Colorism, even more than his people. That doesn't mean at all, that Jewish people are oppressed by racism though. Anyone in their right mind know what evil the Holocaust has done to the Jewish people. I've been on crowded subways and buses, and most of the time, people are usually very helpful and offer up seats for people who seem to have difficulty standing.

I am taking the side of Ms. King. I feel her emotional outburst. This world is hurting as a result of past ills justified by big government.

Well said Chevron Dove, well put indeed.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back