Black People Politics : Woman Loses Job Over Racist Facebook Post On President

Yes, if she made the post on company time, racist or not.

If she did not post while on company time, no.

On the other hand, I have to agree with sister cherry blossom because this woman was a Store Manager.

Managers are typically held to a higher ethical standard.

On the other hand, I have to agree with sister cherry blossom because this woman was a Store Manager.

Managers are typically held to a higher ethical standard.

I didn't even see/read that part.

wow.....A "Store Manager" at 22 years old. --- Well, let this be a lesson to her. :hammer:

In light of this incident, I wonder what kind of "work reference" Cold Stone Creamery would give her for the next place she applies for employment......"Hmmmm."

At the end of the day, she hasn't been imprisoned or prosecuted. She hasn't been denied her freedom of speech. She spoke, but no employer wants to hire someone who holds such reprehensible views which is why the majority of racists these days are closet racists. It just isn't wise to take those views out with you in public. You will be judged for it. If she didn't get the sack it would have been a very hostile work place. She could have kept it to herself but for whatever reason she just couldn't resist.

I didn't even see/read that part.

wow.....A "Store Manager" at 22 years old. --- Well, let this be a lesson to her. :hammer:

In light of this incident, I wonder what kind of "work reference" Cold Stone Creamery would give her for the next place she applies for employment......"Hmmmm."

I listened to the video twice to make sure that I heard correctly.

This is why I am very careful about what information I post in Facebook.

After an event like this she probably would do better not to list her prior work history or ask for a reference from this company.

But who knows. She might be dumb enough to do so anyway.

I would have slapped the hell out of her and stomp her to the ground. But my opinions aside, do you think it was right for her to lose her job or do you think it was freedom of speech?

http://www.sfgate.com/ndnvideos/?freewheel=45981&sitesection=sfgate&VID=23882997

Freedom of Speech is a misunderstood term. It stands to reason that the liberty addresses a Government's ability to harm a person for a policy disagreement; but not to embrace people whom plain aim to hurt others.

Personally, I think she should have never had a job or have been born for that matter.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back