Black People : Woman First

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Nasheed, Dec 16, 2008.

1. Nasheed

Nasheed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Otr Truck Driver
    Ratings:
    +168
    There was a comment made by Queentswana last night in Sistah/Brutha chat. Queentswana stated that "Woman was First". Well, I have 2 agree with that. From my research, upon conception ,the only chromosome present is the "Y" which represent a Female. The "X" develops later if it's 2 be a male.

Do you agree?

Awaiting any responses.

Peace

2. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382

Actually it's the other way around. XX is female and XY is the male. It is true that all life in the womb is feminine before the male develops. If we were to look at and write out our alphabets the way that we were taught to write the letter "Y" was like this;.[​IMG] If we understand this, then we can understand that the production of a male is simply the XX whereby a piece of the X broke off in order to make the letter y. According to history and biology we find that the female is the primary or root race and the male is a sub race. We equally find that there were Amazon civilizations all over the globe. This can only mean one of two things. #1. That either there were female civilizations on the globe before a male ever appeared or #2. that all men must have been so barbaric in nature that the women separated themselves away from the men to set up their own civilizations.

If we say that males and females are naturally attracted to each other then I naturally rule out # 2. If we begin to do some serious research into linguistics and history as associated with religious myths, we will discover the original meaning of the word "Adam" which we have never been taught outside of "religious dogma". I suggest researching the work entitled: "The Woman's Encyclopedia of Myths and Secrets" by Barbara G. Walker as well as "When God Was a Woman" by Merlin Stone for her linguistic research and studies. I suggest the first 30 pages of "The Secret of Regeneration" by Professor Hilton Hotema concerning the scientific and biological research that states that "every male is nothing more than a degenerate woman".

I equally suggest that one does research into female circumcision which was practiced by all people and why they originally started it outside of the rites of passage nonsense we've been told. Since I do not choose to divulge anymore of what I know that many may not be ready for, I'll end my post as it is.

3. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6
    And then they got us!!!!

:skillet::hammer2::11600: Whats up brothers?

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    I honestly agree with brother Keita statement above in full...

5. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    This brings to mind the creation Story.

The First Book of Moses, Called
    Genesis

The Creation
    1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

3 ¶ And God said, Let there be light: 2 Cor. 4.6 and there was light.

4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't mean to bring in the biblical aspect of it, but it's something that has been on my mind lately. It is said the the moon is (negative) feminine energy, and the sun is (positive) masculine energy. In genesis, if the world was without form, void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep, is it possible that the moon already existed in the darkness? I mean after all, the moon only reflects the light of the sun. So if the sun dies, will we still have light, besides that of the stars?

Where i'm going with this is, if the moon (feminine negative energy) existed before the sun, then why wouldn't we believe that woman was here first?

The moon has no air, wind, or water. The moons soil is composed of minerals including aluminum, calcium, magnesium, oxygen, silicon, and titanium. Some gases are also trapped in its rocks, such as hydrogen and helium. but when this soil is placed on earth plants, they seem to grow better.

This is just some things i've been thinking about lately in regards to women and men, earth, sun, and the moon.

Something i've also considered is the oldest science known to man, "math."
    Below is an example of a number line.

10-9-8 -7 -6 -5 -4 -3 -2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Lets say the number zero represents the spirit of GOD. Would that mean that GOD was a negative feminine energy b4 it found balance? In the book it says GOD is the Alpha and Omega. In other words, its the beginning and the end. So in the very beginning wouldn't that spirit represent an XX energy? What if we consider that same zero as the a void? Then that negative 1 would represent GOD? The Zero would be the void? The positive 1 would be the heavens and earth. The very first balance of GOD, the feminine/masculine energy. So wouldn't GOD create life in the same pattern as it began? Woman then man (-101)?

lol okay, i know we could go all kinds of different ways with this, but i'm a woman and we were here first!:D And we witnesses the marriage of our Sun to it's Earth. And GOD looked upon what it had done and said, it was good. Can't you tell by the light on the moons face? :wink: hahahahaha....

:heart:

6. Nasheed

Otr Truck Driver
    Ratings:
    +168
    Truly appreciate the response Bro. Keita. Thanks for taking the time 2 teach.

Much Love Bro.

7. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +862
    When are you Brothers gonna get the word out? I'll be checking for the press conference!

8. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,078
    In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Nasheed,

Keita is correct. You got it backwards Bro :). Males have one Y chromosome and one X chromosome, while females have two X chromosomes. Thus Y X = Male and XX= Female.

Before anyone effectively answers the question of who was first, you must first determine how we got here. Did we evolve or were we created?

So, before I supply any answer to the posed question, I would be interested in knowing queen’s(though it may also be Keita's:)) position on whether or not we evolved or were we created, which is to say, how did we get here!

Do you understand what I'm saying Nasheed?

9. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    Keita ended his post too soon.. left me wanting more!

Clyde - not intending to hijack this thread, but I did not think evolution and creation were mutually exclusive...

:heart:

10. Nasheed

Otr Truck Driver
    Ratings:
    +168
    Thanx for the response Sistah. I never thought about it like that.