Black People : Woman Deliberately Passes HIV

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Destee, Jun 26, 2006.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Woman Deliberately Passes HIV

Over a period of years, the vivacious 43-year-old blonde had deliberately infected a number of men — maybe dozens, maybe many, many more — with the Aids virus.

As we have seen, if Sarah Porter confided in anyone (and over the years there were only a few) it was certainly not in any of the succession of young men — almost all black — who she brought back to her flat to have what, in the words of one, was "adventurous, often aggressive sex".

"All the guys she has slept with are black.'"

Read Entire Article Here

:heart:

Destee

2. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    what these folks won't do for "revenge", eh? i wonder what somebody did to her that got her to thinking that this would be something worthwhile to do? on the other hand, if she doesn't get the death penalty for condemning all these Brothers to death, i'd cynically wonder if she might have had a bit of "encouragement" in her choice of targets? ... or is that just too paranoid?

3. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812
    The real victims in this will be the Black women who get suckered into involvement with the negro males who volunteered to get involved with this killer.

4. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,863
    This is true. I wonder how much intelligence and physical dexterity it takes to put on a condom? :thinking:

5. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    the condom takes away much of the feeling so it is understandable to me why some men do not like them. at the same time you must be aware of the risk.
    i have never seen a woman who cared about the lack of feeling so i guess it doesn't make a difference to you guys.
    being forced to put myself at risk in order to feel any pleasure is one of the reasons i retired from the game.
    that was not an acceptable trade off for me.

6. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,863
    Yes, Brother James, I have heard from reading this board and hearing that the sensations aren't the same when a man wears a condom...particularly a latex condom. However, until such time when this virus is no longer a life threatening issue for us, particularly Africans/African Americans, no one should engage in the transference of body fluids without effective protection, as you said.

The world we live in today is not the same one we lived in yesterday and those of us who don't care about the future or the quality of life, will not survive to see tomorrow.

It's now more than a feeling....it's the difference between living and dying and people like Magic Johnson needs to set a better example in terms of having learned that lesson. He's HIV positive, all swole up from his meds looking like a stuffed sausage about to explode, and on stage (at the BET Awards?) getting a lap dance by Beyonce' and her crew? *smh* He might think like Charles Barkley that he ain't no role model, but I have news for him, because he's in the public eye and is idolized by so many, he gets that distinction. What these idolizers may fail to realize is that they don't have the same kind of money that Magic has to pay for those expensive 'cocktails' doctors cook up to keep his virus from transitioning into full blown AIDS. Average people aren't going to get the same treatment that he's privileged to buy.

7. FLATFOOTFLOOGIE

FLATFOOTFLOOGIE Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    My, My, a bloodly little hoax this lass pulled on the blokes, and that's no joke - LMAO! Sadly, this would never cure the Black Man's lust for White Woman's, ah, forbidden fruit. TRUST!

8. Blaklioness

Blaklioness Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,812

Let's just hope these "black" men keep with the same sleeping patterns so that no Black women suffer from their sick "lust" of the fruit born by white supremacy!

9. cursed heart

cursed heart Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +38
    I couldn't agree with you more.!

10. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    Obviously blond haired, blue eye'd devil does not just refer to the white man!