Black People : Woman Carves Her Son's Rapist

The woman still has to take care of her child. If she does not get the justice she deserves, her child might be a product of the system.

Ok, but who doesn't know this?

Do you think that you're the only person who knows that when a parent goes to prison their child is left behind?

Make a point, Sister.

I wasn't able to see the vid; however, based on yaw's reactions to it, I'll say that I'm GLAD she sliced and diced that azs!

My family had to deal with this kind of situation--back in the mid 80's. It involved a 3 year old and the live-in boyfriend of one of my sisters. Turns out, the sexual abuse started off small (if you will). Copping feels, basically, ALWAYS when my sister left her child at home with her man there to watch her. We figure it went on for at least 8 months! Escalated, though. Went from copping feels and tongue kissing, to him inserting a PISTOL barrel into her anus--not enough to tear her--just enough to warn her to *stop acting out* and behaving strangely around her mom, and around the family generally.

A pair of my nieces (both teens) began to make noise that *something* had to be happening to their baby cousin (my niece). Things got real heated as my sister just couldn't believe that anything was going on! Impossible! Rifts started forming between my sister and my older sister's nieces about the matter. SCREAMING MATCHES in front of my sister's boyfriend AND my nieces at family gatherings--always just as soon as he'd show up or just as soon as they showed up.

My nieces were right.

One night, while my sister was at work, he went to her job. Just walked in without her daughter. I worked at the same place. I asked him where was my niece? He had a wild look in his face. Wouldn't answer me. My sister, who was away from her work station when he came in, returned to her area and showing surprise, she asked him where was my niece. He said something like, "She's at the house asleep". My sister asked him what was wrong with him (he wasn't acting like he normally did--acted hyper and nervous like). He told her he had to go somewhere and he wouldn't be back for a while. My sister got upset! Him taking off meant that she'd have to leave work out of the blue, and she'd just gotten the job (on my recommend) less than a month before. Still, he wouldn't listen and just took off. My sister explained to our boss what had just happened and she hurried home.

About a half hour later, one of my elder cousins came to my job. He was *grave*. He came to me and asked me if I'd heard what had happened? I KNEW something bad had happened (I thought a death in the family). I told him I hadn't heard anything--what's happened???

All he said was, "That bastardd RAPED that baby"! Then, I knew.

My boss overheard. Told me to GO HOME, now! I left with my elder. We didn't go to my house, though; instead, we raced to the emergency ambulatory center servicing our community. When we got there, maybe 50 of my relatives had crowded into the waiting room. ANGER! RAGE! Tires squealing, from more arrivals to the emergency center--my people, ON THE WARPATH! Needing to see my niece and my sister *first* to find out for sure--was it true??? Was it true. It was.

About 20 minutes after I arrived, the same two nieces who'd been accusing my sister's old man to begin with came out of the patient doors with my little niece. Her right arm was in a cast (she had one of those spiral breaks from twisting in one spot + a clean break in the bone along the upper arm). SHE WAS COVERED HEAD TO TOE WITH HICKIES! Giant red blotches! EVERYWHERE! Of course, she was not a virgin (lost a while back, according to the doctor). My sister was beside herself! Insane with guilt, RAGE, loss too; even self-hatred because she still had feelings for the man, anyhow! For a good while, there was no reasoning with her. Only the rape counselor who came onscene managed to settle her down.

WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?

The men, and some of the women in my family told the police that *whoever found him first, won*. Suddenly, tires started peeling out of the emergency parking lot--they went on the hunt. The police couldn't stop them. They eventually left, also on the hunt. In fact, as word spread in the hood about what he'd done, THE HOOD went on the hunt! He was *dead meat*. Dead meat. Everyone in the hood took it as a wild animal was on the loose that'd rape *any of the hood's kids, if given the chance*. VIGILANTE-time. Unabashedly.

The police got him. He'd left our hood and had gone over to his hood a few miles away. One of the officers was a school mate of my baby sister's (a brother with a white partner, as it happens). They picked him up. By the time he arrived at the precinct, THEY'D BEAT THE HOLY SH*T OUT OF HIM! Beat him bad. That same officer called my sister and told her that he and his partner knew what he'd done because the officers at the emergency room had basically reported over their radio that my family was looking for him, and that things *might* jump deadly behind the incident, so all of the police were on the lookout. He told my sister that her ex-old man didn't resist.

He was never tried for the rapes. My niece was considered too young to give testimony; plus, the defense argued that she was vulnerable to coaching, so instead, he was sent to prison for two other minor violations that now I just don't recall what they were. He was given 4 years.

I had a nef inside. He called my sister from inside! Heard about it before anyone in our family had a chance to even let him know! Anyhow, he got all of the info about her ex's identity from her. When her ex arrived at prison, my nef had laid the groundwork. Yes. Though he didn't begin his bid classified as needing protective custody (because he was never charged for rape) *every yard* they put him on *beat his asz* and PUT HIM TO USE.

Yes indeed. That mother did right.

One Love, and PEACE

I wasn't able to see the vid; however, based on yaw's reactions to it, I'll say that I'm GLAD she sliced and diced that azs!

My family had to deal with this kind of situation--back in the mid 80's. It involved a 3 year old and the live-in boyfriend of one of my sisters. Turns out, the sexual abuse started off small (if you will). Copping feels, basically, ALWAYS when my sister left her child at home with her man there to watch her. We figure it went on for at least 8 months! Escalated, though. Went from copping feels and tongue kissing, to him inserting a PISTOL barrel into her anus--not enough to tear her--just enough to warn her to *stop acting out* and behaving strangely around her mom, and around the family generally.

A pair of my nieces (both teens) began to make noise that *something* had to be happening to their baby cousin (my niece). Things got real heated as my sister just couldn't believe that anything was going on! Impossible! Rifts started forming between my sister and my older sister's nieces about the matter. SCREAMING MATCHES in front of my sister's boyfriend AND my nieces at family gatherings--always just as soon as he'd show up or just as soon as they showed up.

My nieces were right.

One night, while my sister was at work, he went to her job. Just walked in without her daughter. I worked at the same place. I asked him where was my niece? He had a wild look in his face. Wouldn't answer me. My sister, who was away from her work station when he came in, returned to her area and showing surprise, she asked him where was my niece. He said something like, "She's at the house asleep". My sister asked him what was wrong with him (he wasn't acting like he normally did--acted hyper and nervous like). He told her he had to go somewhere and he wouldn't be back for a while. My sister got upset! Him taking off meant that she'd have to leave work out of the blue, and she'd just gotten the job (on my recommend) less than a month before. Still, he wouldn't listen and just took off. My sister explained to our boss what had just happened and she hurried home.

About a half hour later, one of my elder cousins came to my job. He was *grave*. He came to me and asked me if I'd heard what had happened? I KNEW something bad had happened (I thought a death in the family). I told him I hadn't heard anything--what's happened???

All he said was, "That bastardd RAPED that baby"! Then, I knew.

My boss overheard. Told me to GO HOME, now! I left with my elder. We didn't go to my house, though; instead, we raced to the emergency ambulatory center servicing our community. When we got there, maybe 50 of my relatives had crowded into the waiting room. ANGER! RAGE! Tires squealing, from more arrivals to the emergency center--my people, ON THE WARPATH! Needing to see my niece and my sister *first* to find out for sure--was it true??? Was it true. It was.

About 20 minutes after I arrived, the same two nieces who'd been accusing my sister's old man to begin with came out of the patient doors with my little niece. Her right arm was in a cast (she had one of those spiral breaks from twisting in one spot + a clean break in the bone along the upper arm). SHE WAS COVERED HEAD TO TOE WITH HICKIES! Giant red blotches! EVERYWHERE! Of course, she was not a virgin (lost a while back, according to the doctor). My sister was beside herself! Insane with guilt, RAGE, loss too; even self-hatred because she still had feelings for the man, anyhow! For a good while, there was no reasoning with her. Only the rape counselor who came onscene managed to settle her down.

WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM?

The men, and some of the women in my family told the police that *whoever found him first, won*. Suddenly, tires started peeling out of the emergency parking lot--they went on the hunt. The police couldn't stop them. They eventually left, also on the hunt. In fact, as word spread in the hood about what he'd done, THE HOOD went on the hunt! He was *dead meat*. Dead meat. Everyone in the hood took it as a wild animal was on the loose that'd rape *any of the hood's kids, if given the chance*. VIGILANTE-time. Unabashedly.

The police got him. He'd left our hood and had gone over to his hood a few miles away. One of the officers was a school mate of my baby sister's (a brother with a white partner, as it happens). They picked him up. By the time he arrived at the precinct, THEY'D BEAT THE HOLY SH*T OUT OF HIM! Beat him bad. That same officer called my sister and told her that he and his partner knew what he'd done because the officers at the emergency room had basically reported over their radio that my family was looking for him, and that things *might* jump deadly behind the incident, so all of the police were on the lookout. He told my sister that her ex-old man didn't resist.

He was never tried for the rapes. My niece was considered too young to give testimony; plus, the defense argued that she was vulnerable to coaching, so instead, he was sent to prison for two other minor violations that now I just don't recall what they were. He was given 4 years.

I had a nef inside. He called my sister from inside! Heard about it before anyone in our family had a chance to even let him know! Anyhow, he got all of the info about her ex's identity from her. When her ex arrived at prison, my nef had laid the groundwork. Yes. Though he didn't begin his bid classified as needing protective custody (because he was never charged for rape) *every yard* they put him on *beat his asz* and PUT HIM TO USE.

Yes indeed. That mother did right.

One Love, and PEACE

Rifts started forming between my sister and my older sister's nieces about the matter.

Edit: My older sister's DAUGHTERS (my nieces).

One Love, and PEACE

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back