Black People : Woman Carves Her Son's Rapist

N

Naffy

Clearly you don't have a child. If I witness my child being raped, I swear I would do worse to him than cutting him. I would cut his private off so he never use them again.

J

Jackson Labron

That s.o.b. deserved what he got. This is for the woman who posted first: If that were your child, and it was a white coach that was doing the raping, would you have just said, "Ho, hum, I think I'll sidle down to the phone and call the police while this guy rapes my son and causes him eternal mental damage" ? Your son will have to live with it for the rest of his life, even after you're gone. You don't forget things from when you're 9 years old. Hell, I remember the first punk who took a cheap shot at me when I was 7, and that was 35 years ago. No, don't sit there and say you'd want to see the guy imprisoned (after comparing it to STEALING??????) even if you witnessed him raping your own son. Of course, one can only hope that after the coach makes his 4th visit with food, gifts and a playstation, you won't be as stupid as that kid's mom and say, "Sure, come on in!" How dumb can a woman be?

And just, by the way... if this picture is real, which I'm not so sure it is ... what the hell is that green thing in Superman's hair? (you'd have to be some kind of superman to live through a carving like that and still have the strength to sit up at the doctor's office ... come on, now.)

K

Kaitlyn Livingston

That man would be worse than dead if I got a hold of him, I would skin him alive and use his hide as a mat to wipe my filthy boots on, consequences be damned!

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
That s.o.b. deserved what he got. This is for the woman who posted first: If that were your child, and it was a white coach that was doing the raping, would you have just said, "Ho, hum, I think I'll sidle down to the phone and call the police while this guy rapes my son and causes him eternal mental damage" ? Your son will have to live with it for the rest of his life, even after you're gone. You don't forget things from when you're 9 years old. Hell, I remember the first punk who took a cheap shot at me when I was 7, and that was 35 years ago. No, don't sit there and say you'd want to see the guy imprisoned (after comparing it to STEALING??????) even if you witnessed him raping your own son. Of course, one can only hope that after the coach makes his 4th visit with food, gifts and a playstation, you won't be as stupid as that kid's mom and say, "Sure, come on in!" How dumb can a woman be?

And just, by the way... if this picture is real, which I'm not so sure it is ... what the hell is that green thing in Superman's hair? (you'd have to be some kind of superman to live through a carving like that and still have the strength to sit up at the doctor's office ... come on, now.)

People have live thru worse injuries

J

jman

You say that until you witness someone raping your child or any one of your loved one. Who's to say he wouldn't have turned on her WHILE she was trying to dial 911?

Let me emphasize I do not condone rape of a child.

But I do not condone vigilante justice either.

We have a justice system in place. I'm just making a deeper comparison to show if a person is INNOCENT of a crime they could end up getting carved up WITH THE WAY THAT WOMAN DOES THINGS.

AGAIN I DO NOT CONDONE RAPE OF A CHILD AND I THINK THE RETARDED FOOL SHOULD BURN IN HELL. But IN MY OPINION, he needs to be judged by the courts.

IN MY OPINION vigilante justice is wrong. Nothing or no one will change that opinion.

L

Latoyasassymouth

No parent or child shud go thru what that woman went thru its very displeasing and devasting to hear that this mother is being charged with attempted murder when her child was being raped.Im a rape vicitum myself and y havent he been charged with rape.This woman was only protecting her child so what she didnt call the police he could have easyily murder both of them n then no one wud know the truth there are alot of ways to look at her defense and it shud be for the protection of her son. My GOD BE ON YOUR SIDE MA'am n a pray goes out to u n your son.

Tchiya

While it is obviously wrong to rape a child, vigilante justice is not a good solution either.

Let's imagine that this is not rape of a child... someone stealing something from the store. And they're innocent. Would you justify carving them up?

And yes, I think the fool that raped this child DOES deserve hell.... but he deserves hell in prison. This is my opinion.
How often do we get Justice from the system when we go there for help????? Try going to the cops for help! HA! I was recently molested in public, and had to do my OWN criminal investigation. The survivor is usually made to feel like a criminal. I have no faith in the legal or political system when it comes to defending women, especially when it involves a woman sticking up for herself or protecting her family. It is more like a "Boys Club". I can't even say Men's Club…. maybe I should call it a pervert club. Church, Politics, Education. Many leaders in these institutions are rapists or perverts, or else they are covering up for one….

just another opinion. the legal system, and even society in general, tends to protect, and respect, rapists, thieves, squatters, criminals, etc. System makes more money that way! If they get out, they will more than likely, be back! Again, more money!

Tchiya

Unt
Let me emphasize I do not condone rape of a child.

But I do not condone vigilante justice either.

We have a justice system in place. I'm just making a deeper comparison to show if a person is INNOCENT of a crime they could end up getting carved up WITH THE WAY THAT WOMAN DOES THINGS.

AGAIN I DO NOT CONDONE RAPE OF A CHILD AND I THINK THE RETARDED FOOL SHOULD BURN IN HELL. But IN MY OPINION, he needs to be judged by the courts.

IN MY OPINION vigilante justice is wrong. Nothing or no one will change that opinion.

Perhaps this "pro vigilante justice" is only the opinion of those that have been effected by brutality and violation. Grateful this does not include you or your loved ones. But for those of us with a different perspective, based on experience, the Law is the LAST place to go for Justice or protection. Just as the medical industry is the LAST place to go for health and well being, and the educational institutions are the last place to receive knowledge and gain wisdom. and the Church is last place for spiritual enlightenment…. just saying.