Black Muslims : Witnesses of Thinkers about the Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be upon Him)

ABDULLAH

Jul 13, 2010
The Global Program of Introducing the Prophet of Mercy presents the witnesses of thinkers about the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him). This show contains the witnesses of Michael Hart, George Bernard Shaw, Mahatma Gandhi, Gustave Le Bon, Leo Tolstoy and Wolfgang Goethe.​

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Jury: Jehovah's Witnesses must pay $35M to abuse survivor Christian Study Group 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : The Two Witnesses in the book of REV AACOOLDRE 0
Ankhur Black People : 80 Witnesses recant Testimony, yet Troy Davis rejected by Supreme Court Black People Open Forum 0
A Black Spirituality Religion : Bible Prophecies of Muhammad (part 1 of 4): Witnesses of Scholars Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 85
M Black Spirituality Religion : Jehovah's Witnesses & Freemasonry Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 20
Akilah Black People : Witnesses: New Orleans cops among looters Black People Open Forum 0
Fine1952 Black People : Witnesses: New Orleans Cops Amongst Looters Black People Open Forum 0
M Black Poetry : Don't put yo hands on my mama! (For the silent witnesses-the children) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
B Black Poetry : Jehovah's Witnesses Effect Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 18
J Black Poetry : y'all my witnesses (closing arguments) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
J Black Poetry : y'all my witnesses Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
I Black People : Big Thinkers and Small Thinkers Black People Open Forum 0
G Black People : Only Human Thinkers and Divine Thinkers Black People Open Forum 4
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Prophet Amos using Egyptian metaphors of justice AACOOLDRE 0
nilevalley Black People : For a moment be the prophet how do you see Black America in 100 years Black People Open Forum 1
T Black Muslims : The " Bid'A " ... of The Prophet Muhammad. Islam Study Group 1
noor100 Black Muslims : The Prophet Adam [as] and Human Evolution Islam Study Group 0
E Black Spirituality Religion : The Expected Messiah in Islam (Prophet Muhammad NOT last Man of Allah.) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
noor100 Black Muslims : The Prophet's [saws] Polygamous Marriages Islam Study Group 2
Khasm13 THE PROPHET and HIS DISCIPLES - YOU FOOL YOU FOOL (part 2) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
noor100 Black Muslims : Prophet Sulayman[AS] was NOT a Magician or a Pagan Islam Study Group 1
noor100 Black Muslims : Mary and Prophet Jesus [AS] [in the Qur'an] Islam Study Group 0
noor100 Black Muslims : Prophet Lut [AS] Islam Study Group 0
noor100 Black Muslims : The Prophet[S] said: Islam Study Group 16
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Dr. Wesley Muhammad - Was Prophet Muhammad Black or White Audio Video Web Conferencing 2
noor100 Black Muslims : The Prophet's[s] Last Sermon Islam Study Group 0
cherryblossom Black Entertainment : Death Of A Prophet Black Entertainment 10
noor100 Black Muslims : Prophet Muhammad[pbuh] On Racism... Islam Study Group 1
noor100 Black Muslims : In Defense of Prophet Muhammad[peace and blessings be upon him] Islam Study Group 3
noor100 Black Muslims : The Story of Prophet Lot[pbuh] from Qur'an Islam Study Group 0
noor100 Black Muslims : Prophet's Khutbah for Ramadan Islam Study Group 0
A Black Education / Schools : " Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad , the Prophet of Islam" Black Education / Schools 2
SeekingMaat Black People : A shot from the prophet .... Black People Open Forum 0
K Black People : The prophet; as requested... Black People Open Forum 0
G Black People : Prophet Yahweh History Making ABC News UFO Video Clip Black People Open Forum 3
B Black Spirituality Religion : WHAT KIND OF PROPHET WAS ZACHARIAS? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
G Black People : The Living Prophecy 2012-2013-Mayan prophet Pacal Votan Black People Open Forum 3
OmowaleX Black Spirituality Religion : The Prophet Muhammad:Fact or Fiction? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
S Black Spirituality Religion : The Prophet Muhammad (may NO peace be upon him) was a Racist White Man... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 241
A Black Spirituality Religion : Question for readers of the bible...about an prophet.? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
T Ethiopia : Enoch the Ethiopian: The Lost Prophet of the Bible Ethiopia 15
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Black Prophet, Honorable Marcus Garvey, RACE FIRST!!! Chief Elder Osiris 1
Omowale Jabali Destee Network : Black Prophet Radio Destee Network : 0
C Black Poetry : THE PROPHET AND THE BEAST Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
H Pan Africanism : The Forerunner & the Holy Prophet African American History Culture 0
ASHANTA Black Poetry : The Tears Of A Prophet Malcolm X Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : Fatima and the Prophet in Black or White Omowale Jabali 29
A Africa : Bilal ibn Rabah: African Prophet of Islam All Things Africa 1
P Black Spirituality Religion : Did Prophet Mohammed really receive the Quran from Allah? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 27
I Black Spirituality Religion : What Laws Did The Prophet Messiah Yashu'a / Jesus Follow ? ( 613 ) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1