Kenya : Witness: Kenya mall attackers target non-Muslims

These stupid goon squads, sound like a skit from Living Color!

All Muslims can leave alive

As soon as I hear that

I 'd take my shirt off

wrap it around my head and walk out hollering;

"Ahhhh sulam a lay come" ...like a ******:qqb016:

That's exactly what I would have done!

That's exactly what I would have done!

Vice President: Kenya mall siege in final stage

3d5f8df01ecf39203e0f6a706700c5bb.jpg

NAIROBI, Kenya (AP) — Kenyan security forces were in the final stages of flushing out Islamic extremist terrorists from a besieged shopping mall, the vice president said late Monday, two days after the upscale mall was seized by members of a Somali group linked to al-Qaida.
It is unlikely that any more hostages remained inside Westgate Mall, said another official.
But similar claims of a quick resolution were made by Kenyan officials on Sunday and the siege has continued for another day. It is not possible to independently verify their assertions.
Three attackers were killed in the fighting Monday, officials said, and more than 10 suspects arrested. Eleven Kenyan soldiers were wounded in the running gun battles. By evening, Kenyan security officials claimed the upper hand.
"Taken control of all the floors. We're not here to feed the attackers with pastries but to finish and punish them," Police Inspector General David Kimaiyo said on Twitter.
Kenya's interior minister said the evacuation of hostages "has gone very, very well" and that Kenyan officials are "very certain" that there are few if any hostages left in the building.

suggested reading:
http://news.yahoo.com/vice-president-kenya-mall-siege-final-stage-201640757.html

Kenyan forces were in charge of all floors inside the mall, though terrorists could still be hiding inside, said Kenya Chief of Defense forces Gen. Julius Karangi.
Fighters from an array of nations participated in the attack claimed by al-Shabab, said Karangi.
View gallery."
e885f86d-9767-4654-99a9-bc4596f6192a_h_51012225.jpg

Two Kenyan soldiers wait to be served with food at the Oshwal Centre, which is near the Westgate Mal …
"We have an idea who these people are and they are clearly a multinational collection from all over the world," he said.
In the United States, the FBI is looking into whether Americans were involved in the Kenya mall attack, said FBI spokesman Paul Bresson.

Vice President: Kenya mall siege in final stage

3d5f8df01ecf39203e0f6a706700c5bb.jpg

NAIROBI, Kenya (AP) — Kenyan security forces were in the final stages of flushing out Islamic extremist terrorists from a besieged shopping mall, the vice president said late Monday, two days after the upscale mall was seized by members of a Somali group linked to al-Qaida.
It is unlikely that any more hostages remained inside Westgate Mall, said another official.
But similar claims of a quick resolution were made by Kenyan officials on Sunday and the siege has continued for another day. It is not possible to independently verify their assertions.
Three attackers were killed in the fighting Monday, officials said, and more than 10 suspects arrested. Eleven Kenyan soldiers were wounded in the running gun battles. By evening, Kenyan security officials claimed the upper hand.
"Taken control of all the floors. We're not here to feed the attackers with pastries but to finish and punish them," Police Inspector General David Kimaiyo said on Twitter.
Kenya's interior minister said the evacuation of hostages "has gone very, very well" and that Kenyan officials are "very certain" that there are few if any hostages left in the building.

suggested reading:
http://news.yahoo.com/vice-president-kenya-mall-siege-final-stage-201640757.html

Kenyan forces were in charge of all floors inside the mall, though terrorists could still be hiding inside, said Kenya Chief of Defense forces Gen. Julius Karangi.
Fighters from an array of nations participated in the attack claimed by al-Shabab, said Karangi.
View gallery."
e885f86d-9767-4654-99a9-bc4596f6192a_h_51012225.jpg

Two Kenyan soldiers wait to be served with food at the Oshwal Centre, which is near the Westgate Mal …
"We have an idea who these people are and they are clearly a multinational collection from all over the world," he said.
In the United States, the FBI is looking into whether Americans were involved in the Kenya mall attack, said FBI spokesman Paul Bresson.

I don't understand the mindset of people who turn against their country and its people for no reason than for fun. That's what one of those american terrorist said on the news today. He said that no one knows the fun they're having over there.

Another sad state of affairs. Not for religion or anything that one might understand,....just for fun..smh

I don't understand the mindset of people who turn against their country and its people for no reason than for fun. That's what one of those american terrorist said on the news today. He said that no one knows the fun they're having over there.

Another sad state of affairs. Not for religion or anything that one might understand,....just for fun..smh

Wow, incredible and nearly unbelievable ... thanks for the extra info.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back