Kenya : Witness: Kenya mall attackers target non-Muslims

Alarm Clock

May 6, 2013
These stupid goon squads, sound like a skit from Living Color!

All Muslims can leave alive

As soon as I hear that

I 'd take my shirt off

wrap it around my head and walk out hollering;

"Ahhhh sulam a lay come" ...like a ******:qqb016:

butterfly#1

Mar 10, 2011
These stupid goon squads, sound like a skit from Living Color!

All Muslims can leave alive

As soon as I hear that

I 'd take my shirt off

wrap it around my head and walk out hollering;

"Ahhhh sulam a lay come" ...like a ******:qqb016:
That's exactly what I would have done!

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
That's exactly what I would have done!

Vice President: Kenya mall siege in final stage

NAIROBI, Kenya (AP) — Kenyan security forces were in the final stages of flushing out Islamic extremist terrorists from a besieged shopping mall, the vice president said late Monday, two days after the upscale mall was seized by members of a Somali group linked to al-Qaida.
It is unlikely that any more hostages remained inside Westgate Mall, said another official.
But similar claims of a quick resolution were made by Kenyan officials on Sunday and the siege has continued for another day. It is not possible to independently verify their assertions.
Three attackers were killed in the fighting Monday, officials said, and more than 10 suspects arrested. Eleven Kenyan soldiers were wounded in the running gun battles. By evening, Kenyan security officials claimed the upper hand.
"Taken control of all the floors. We're not here to feed the attackers with pastries but to finish and punish them," Police Inspector General David Kimaiyo said on Twitter.
Kenya's interior minister said the evacuation of hostages "has gone very, very well" and that Kenyan officials are "very certain" that there are few if any hostages left in the building.

suggested reading:
http://news.yahoo.com/vice-president-kenya-mall-siege-final-stage-201640757.html

Kenyan forces were in charge of all floors inside the mall, though terrorists could still be hiding inside, said Kenya Chief of Defense forces Gen. Julius Karangi.
Fighters from an array of nations participated in the attack claimed by al-Shabab, said Karangi.
View gallery."

Two Kenyan soldiers wait to be served with food at the Oshwal Centre, which is near the Westgate Mal …
"We have an idea who these people are and they are clearly a multinational collection from all over the world," he said.
In the United States, the FBI is looking into whether Americans were involved in the Kenya mall attack, said FBI spokesman Paul Bresson.

butterfly#1

Mar 10, 2011
Vice President: Kenya mall siege in final stage

NAIROBI, Kenya (AP) — Kenyan security forces were in the final stages of flushing out Islamic extremist terrorists from a besieged shopping mall, the vice president said late Monday, two days after the upscale mall was seized by members of a Somali group linked to al-Qaida.
It is unlikely that any more hostages remained inside Westgate Mall, said another official.
But similar claims of a quick resolution were made by Kenyan officials on Sunday and the siege has continued for another day. It is not possible to independently verify their assertions.
Three attackers were killed in the fighting Monday, officials said, and more than 10 suspects arrested. Eleven Kenyan soldiers were wounded in the running gun battles. By evening, Kenyan security officials claimed the upper hand.
"Taken control of all the floors. We're not here to feed the attackers with pastries but to finish and punish them," Police Inspector General David Kimaiyo said on Twitter.
Kenya's interior minister said the evacuation of hostages "has gone very, very well" and that Kenyan officials are "very certain" that there are few if any hostages left in the building.

suggested reading:
http://news.yahoo.com/vice-president-kenya-mall-siege-final-stage-201640757.html

Kenyan forces were in charge of all floors inside the mall, though terrorists could still be hiding inside, said Kenya Chief of Defense forces Gen. Julius Karangi.
Fighters from an array of nations participated in the attack claimed by al-Shabab, said Karangi.
View gallery."

Two Kenyan soldiers wait to be served with food at the Oshwal Centre, which is near the Westgate Mal …
"We have an idea who these people are and they are clearly a multinational collection from all over the world," he said.
In the United States, the FBI is looking into whether Americans were involved in the Kenya mall attack, said FBI spokesman Paul Bresson.

I don't understand the mindset of people who turn against their country and its people for no reason than for fun. That's what one of those american terrorist said on the news today. He said that no one knows the fun they're having over there.

Another sad state of affairs. Not for religion or anything that one might understand,....just for fun..smh

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
I don't understand the mindset of people who turn against their country and its people for no reason than for fun. That's what one of those american terrorist said on the news today. He said that no one knows the fun they're having over there.

Another sad state of affairs. Not for religion or anything that one might understand,....just for fun..smh

Wow, incredible and nearly unbelievable ... thanks for the extra info.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:wow:

'We are not monsters,' Nairobi attacker told British child

LONDON (AFP) - One of the Islamist attackers besieging a Nairobi shopping mall handed chocolate to a four-year-old British boy caught up in the crisis and asked for forgiveness, his uncle told a newspaper on Tuesday.
Four-year-old Elliott Prior, who had been shopping with his mother and sister at the Westgate mall when it came under attack on Saturday, confronted one of the militants, telling him "you're a very bad man," his uncle told The Sun.
Alex Coutts said the attacker took pity on the family and allowed them to escape, handing the children Mars bars as he told them: "Please forgive me, we are not monsters."
Elliott and his sister Amelie, both clearly distraught, were later pictured outside the mall, clutching the chocolate as a dead body lay behind them.
The Sun reported that their mother Amber, a film producer, had scooped up two other children -- including a wounded 12-year-old whose mother had been murdered -- and pushed them outside in a shopping trolley.

suggested reading:
http://news.yahoo.com/not-monsters-nairobi-attacker-told-british-child-113338156.html

butterfly#1

Mar 10, 2011
:wow:

'We are not monsters,' Nairobi attacker told British child

LONDON (AFP) - One of the Islamist attackers besieging a Nairobi shopping mall handed chocolate to a four-year-old British boy caught up in the crisis and asked for forgiveness, his uncle told a newspaper on Tuesday.
Four-year-old Elliott Prior, who had been shopping with his mother and sister at the Westgate mall when it came under attack on Saturday, confronted one of the militants, telling him "you're a very bad man," his uncle told The Sun.
Alex Coutts said the attacker took pity on the family and allowed them to escape, handing the children Mars bars as he told them: "Please forgive me, we are not monsters."
Elliott and his sister Amelie, both clearly distraught, were later pictured outside the mall, clutching the chocolate as a dead body lay behind them.
The Sun reported that their mother Amber, a film producer, had scooped up two other children -- including a wounded 12-year-old whose mother had been murdered -- and pushed them outside in a shopping trolley.

suggested reading:
http://news.yahoo.com/not-monsters-nairobi-attacker-told-british-child-113338156.html

Oh wow , that shows they know the attack was wrong, but, not men enough to defy their leaders. This child might be scarred for life.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Kenya mall attack a 'brutal wake-up call' for expats in East Africa

A decade ago in Nairobi, there were few options for a family weekend day out that would allow for shopping, lunch, somewhere for the kids to play and maybe later a movie.
Recently, however, a dozen large Western-style malls have sprung up. They are busiest on Saturday mornings when each is full of local shoppers and store staff and they sport large numbers of expatriates who call the Kenyan capital home.
Since Islamist attackers stormed the most high-profile of those shopping centers on Saturday, the fear of further attacks and of a lack of trust in security arrangements is likely to keep customers away, at least in the short term.

http://news.yahoo.com/kenya-mall-attack-brutal-wake-call-expats-east-182200156.html

... Notice the black mannequins :spinstar:

Therious

Banned
Feb 22, 2004
Islam is an ancient problem in Africa, stories like this make me happy that the Obama has bombed Islam extremists in large number.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: