Black Spirituality Religion : WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE OF SELF,BLACKPEOPLE,RACISM WILL DESTROY U !!!

SOULDEEP3

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 8, 2003
HOW do WE as the Original OWNERS of civilization increase our chances of survival in this ugly world of chaos & overwhelming white supremacy? I say through KNOWLEDGE OF ROOTS,& CULTURE....it has been & always will be our ARMOR in defense from EVERY WAR BEING WAGED AGAINST US AS A PEOPLE ......without these ESSENTIALS in our lives,we are OPEN SEASON for slaughter by that of DEMONIC FORCES roaming the earth DISGUISED as humankind.

Brother you are partially correct, we must look at the whole truth not just the good parts. Yes we were the spark that ignited the world, but we had and still have our faults. Let the truth be known we as a people are as much to blame for our woes and struggles as our past oppressors. Because we were not our brothers' keeper we empowered a people that would exact centuries of built up vengence against us. We have been conquered, dehumanized, impisoned, raped, tortured and every other manner of degradation that could happen to a group people, but worst of all we let it happen. How could Europeans invade and take hundreds of million of people from a place that was home to a man that defeated the Roman army by way of the Alps on a herd of elephants? How could Europeans and invade take hundreds of millions of people from a place were a king would go into battle and defeat his enemies with tamed attack lions? How could Europeans invade and take hundreds of millions people from a place were the smithing of iron was created? Do you get my point? So once we've healed by confronting our faults and learning from them, the better question is, where are we going and what will we become? Too many people have struggled and died for us to be where we are. That is what should keep us motivated. It is no secret that we will encounter racism, this is nothing new. Will we remain dissenfranchised and dwell on things we can't change, or will we honor those brothers and sisters that dedicated their lives for the advancement of our people so we could be first class citizens? Brothers we are Americans and we deserve everything that accompanies being American. Brother we must change our perspective and our focus.

Peace

I agree, partially with what you are saying, however, taking back the earth to restore it to the Original man will not be that easy. The reality is there are oraginzations in the world put in place to PREVENT the Original people from acknowledging their HISTORY. The revolution is not going to start on the street with guns, like the panthers did in the 70's, but in the MINDS of youth such as I, who are going to be the future leaders in this country.
As for the enslavement, conquering, and countless other atrocities committed against our people, it goes both ways. If you study the Lessons it teaches that the Original people are the Fathers and mothers of civilization, and you will also see that they kill us, because we had been killing them for years. Neither way is right, but that is the reality. Mentalities are what needs to be changed. Institutions need to be thrown in the garbage and the TRUTH needs to be told. Until then The Devils will be the Devils and the Gods will be Gangstaz! Word bond.
Build or destroy, seen?

-nile reflection
KILL ILLUMINATI

Peace

I agree brotha soul deep! That's why we need to get the information out there, and get the history out there. I was shocked and sorta laughing when i came across this "white supremacy site" i believe it was called "the church if the true israel" where it stated, That the Egyptians were caucasians and that the egyptian civilization fell when the "negroid/nubian" started to interbreed....now obviously that is ridicaulous, and is no threat because it is stupid, but this is the type of illusive information that is out there...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back