Now that’s a dream
Lost I can’t there is no hope.
Without hope there is nothing
Along the way I now understand
How time and this world can skew
The love the heart
The touch and the start
And tear me away from you.

I feel like crying right now, because much of this resembles my own life as of now.

Thank You for the read Angela.. you know I lost my mo-jo, inspiration to flow like this somewhere in the last few years.

I just found today a book I'm published a poem in that came out in 2004. I wrote a poem back in 2001 the exact hour 911 happened.

If i may...Let me share when I received my copy of the book. I flipped pages, sorted thru the book for over half an hour looking for my poem. It was on page one. That is funny still to me.

I wrote the above poem and at the time my heart was in that place. I really went thru that. I felt that. I have some relationship experience and moved past that moment. The recipient heard the same over and over but didn't hear.

spiritual eyes46 thanks for the like.. I hope you enjoyed the read.

skuderjaymes

How are you Brother? Long time. You and I have some of the same interest. The law stuff! I'm in Tracy, but that shouldn't stop you and I from meeting at a law library and kicking off some exchanges. One of favorites is the Stanford library. Keep doing what your doing brother... Your awesome and thanks for the read.
http://destee.com/index.php?members/skuderjaymes.23709/

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back