Chief Elder Osiris : Within the Vice Of An Idiot, There Emerge The Behavior Of A Fool, And In Such Compan

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Jun 22, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Jan 3, 2002
    Within the Vice Of An Idiot, There Emerge The Behavior Of A Fool, And In Such Company, Wisdom Does Not Reside

Fool -- An irrational intellectual and do not know it.

Idiot -- A Fool that ignore the obvious, having not the intellect to know it.

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

You know beloved there is an awkward mentality that is revealed by Black Folks that give off the indication that imply a notion that Truth and Reality hold no standard, deserving of honor concerning God, Universe, and Life, which is in need to be respected, and such can be and is rebuked by Black People, even to the extent of such spite reveal such a mentality to mean that belief is as important as Knowing, and by operating with such a handicap mentality, deny you to be honorable in an effort to believe, which prevent you from operating in a capacity to express the ability to engage in Divine Thought.

There are many Black folks that behave in a foolish way toward Truth and Reality to the extent that we become idiots living in a vice that cause us to act as a Fool, never to know the importance of Knowledge, Understanding and Wisdom.

Case and point, when dealing with Religion, regardless of in what era of Time, and we attempt to assign dignity and respect to such a doctrine of belief, faith and hope, Dynamics that have no Divine Foundation to stand upon, yet out from a flawed behavior, come an attitude revealed that reveal the mental action of an idiot acting a fool, in an attempt to extract Lies out of Truth and by such an effort, cause such an effort to reveal the idiot acting the fool, when it come to expressing concern about GOD, Universe and Life, Knowing nothing about each of such action, while confessing to Believe a faith and hope about the each of such action.

So the conclusion to reach when confronted with such a fool, acting as an idiot, concerning GOD, Universe and Life, is to leave such profane mentality as is, because a fool and and idiot can not be reason with rational and logically, because such a mentality is barren of Divine Knowledge and Understanding, and without those Divine Mental expressions, Wisdom is not present, and if that Divine Trinity is not to be founded, within the process of Divine Thought, then the Mind that be a victim of Lies and Deception, remain in the captivity of Vain Selfishness and victims of Iniquity, an ego base that produce Jealousy and envy, having not the Divine Mental Power to with stand the presence of a mind of a fool, and the mental action of an idiot, when Truth and Reality is present.

When dealing with the Sacred issue of Reparation, such a Divine issue is not to be debated, nor is it depended upon what a Mind locked in the vise of a fool and is victim of idiocy, such a wayward mind has no say about Truth.

Yes you See, Reparation is a Truth and also is a Reality, which extricate any association with Religion in any form, because it is the result that gave cause for an Unacceptable Evil based institution, call Chattel Slavery, religion running interference for that devikish institution call Chattel Slavery.

Yet now Reparation is emerging out of that caotic action of an institution call Chattel Slavery, which come now to represent the Order that will be capable of Liberating The Black so call Afrikan in america and the rest of the Diaspora, away from america and the other hostile Diaspora Environments that work to the contrary of a Black Unified Black Nation in Afrika.

It is Reparation that is the established syllogism, stating that Reparation represent the Reunification of Afrikans People, which is to take place in that place call Afrika and I dare say, it is the only verifiable evidence capable of repairing a Shattered people, now divided and scattered to the four corner of Holy Queen Mother Planet Earth, with the Holy Mother, the place call Afrika, serving as the Magnet that will draw all of her Children back Home and become ONE DIVINE FAMILY ONCE AGAIN.

Divinity has nothing or no one to reconcile with, we have committed no Working in the face of our adversities, that have caused harm out of spite toward no one, so it is the World of Profanity that is in need of Reconciling with the Mother Of Life Divinity, a Mother out from the Distant Galaxy, did our Ancient Cosmic Divine Ebonite Ancestors Come, and they came owing nothing to anything or anyone, yet willing to share all Things Divine, so reconciliation is a need of a Devilish Behavior to perform and not the Children of our Enslaved Ancestors.

There is nothing capable of Liberating the Black Afrikan Nation than the Sacredness of Reparation, I say that because, that Reparation will deliver the stolen Children of the Middle Passage back home, they which are birthed out of the action perpetrated upon our Enslaved Ancestors, victim of Chattel Slavery, they that now carry the germ that verify the Energy of God presence in the midst of the Chaotic condition caused by the action of behavior of Chattel Slavery, enforcing the evil of that unaccepted Institution call Chattel Slavery, which give cause for Reparation to be A Sacred and Divine issue that require Action equivalent to the action of a Super Nova, representing the dissolution of our captivity and the rebirthing of the similarity of a Nova, representing the coming of the Black Nous, capable and qualified of Reuniting the Black Afrikan Nation.

Away with the stench of redundancy, using the Mind of our oppressors as a foundation to build our action upon, which only give cause for us to serve as enablers to the action of a proven verified oppressor and to be able to serve as an enabler to the Lies and Deception as so being perpetrated against the Black Nation, such identify us Black Folks that live on such a defile realm, which cause us to behave as a fool, locked in the vice of idiocy, caged in an environment which has no Divine Knowledge, Understanding, and Wisdom, and Harmony, Order, and Balance, Reside Not in the house of fools and idiots !!!

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.
    > Such is why the up coming June 24-25 Gathering is so important
    to the True Warriors, the Divine Black Nationalist Spiritualist, such
    a serious Gathering is not for any and everybody wearing a confused
    Black face and a Human Being Mind, ingredients for the making of
    nothing but confusion embedded in Fear.
    > Quality Divine Black Minds are only welcome at this Gathering,
    not the quantity of a Gathering of confused hypocritical Human beings
    Minds, those rather to be known as anything but Black people.
    > For further Info. regarding the June 24 Gathering, Contact:
    [email protected] or [email protected]@net
    > I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    > It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
    > It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
    > It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
    > All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
    > Hoteph