Black Spirituality Religion : (((((WITHIN GODs' REACH)))))

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Fine1952, May 29, 2008.

1. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,775
    We are all "intellectually" outside of GODs' reach. Our human minds will never ever comprehend the ENTITY that created our existence thru the use of just our conscious "thinking" selves.

One will only be able to fully experience GOD by reaching that region within ones-self that is GODLIKE. Why? -- because GOD is SPIRIT.

No where in the bible does the bible call the bible the word of GOD. No where. The bible is "just" a collection of books. The WORD of GOD which is truth "is" inside each and every one of you.

"...Truth alone is eternal and immutable, truth is the first blessings, but truth is not and cannot be on earth: it is possible that GOD sometimes gives a few men together with the faculty of comprehending divine things with that of rightly understanding truth, but nothing is true on earth, for everything has matter on it, clothed with a corporeal form subject to change, to alteration, to corruption, and to new combination ... the things of earth are but appearances and imitations of truth, they are what the picture is to reality...(42)..."

-----
    (42) John H. Everand, Translator, The Divine Pymander, (Los Angeles, California: Wizard Books, 1968), pp63.

The real temple of GOD is not the church (e.g. originally called an edifice) nor a mosque or a temple. The temple of GOD is you.

Every single religion ~which are all male-made~ have one central figure who is perfect beyond a fault and who is the proxy thru its masses: a s salvation comes thru this central figure; as grace comes thru this central figure; as communiction with GOD comes thru this central figure; thus shutting down ones own innate ability to realize and exercise the experience of GOD from within ones' self.

In summary, know that "intellectual thinking" will never bring you within reach of GOD; however "meditation" thru inner searching will bring you within GODs' reach.

Source:
    Egypt Revisited by Dr. Ivan Van Sertima, pp 143
    Dr. Ray Hagins/BLR

Ma'at

The concept of truth, order, law, morality and justice as superscripted by the Our Ancients...!

Man, Know Thyself...Make The
    Magnificent Journey Within.

To Know Truth, You Must Live It

The Word creates all things...
    Nothing is before it has been uttered....

The truth is what you believe,
    while the facts are facts,regardless
    of what you believe...

***"What profit has not that fable of Christ brought us!" Pope Leo X.***

© Fine2005-2008​

2. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261

^^^^^ real talk!!

I think even in John something or other it says .. "God is a spirit, and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth" ........... sound like rule of ma'at to me.....

I appreciate u and I've been enjoying ur posts........

3. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,775
    You are too kind...!

I am just a messenger.

Thx just the same, though!