Black People : With The Use Of Common **** Sense I Dare Black Afrikans To Think!!!

Chief Elder Osiris Akkeba

Oct 4, 2019
With The Use Of Common **** Sense, I Dare Black Afrikans To Think!!!

Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala

We Black Afrikans Been Made To Be Nothing But Conditionable Black Afrikan Human Beings, Any Condition Not Our Organic Own, We Without Question Adapt Too, Dangerous Beloved, Very Self Dangerous!!!

Without Complaining about how Long my Commentary is, try to read with intent to comprehend all that I share with you, granted the way I communicate with Black Afrikan people will be difficult for you to innerstand if you are concentrating on how long my Missive to you is and/or the way I am communicating with you revealing my soulful thoughts with you and I am the first to warn you that if you expect me to share the same information that racist unjust prejudice Luciferian Human Being has brainwashed us Black Afrikans into believing everything he tells us to accept as being the gospel truth, then you should not be reading this information that I share with Black Afrikan people.

You see Black Afrikan people, and you must be able to see beyond looking to innerstand me, I do use common sense and I do dare to Think when I communicate with Black Afrikan people because my missive is directed entirely to Black Afrikan people because we are the Nation of Black Afrikan people who now live being a Divided Black Afrikan Nation and by us, Black Afrikans being in the living condition we Black Afrikans are in today and we have the audacity to pretend as if all is well with Black Afrikan people it serves to be proof positive that the Black Afrikan People have ceased to use Common **** Sense and us **** show do not Think anymore.

Because, we now judge everything that is not of our oppressor's creation or indoctrination given to Black Afrikans to " BELIEVE" then it is not to be allowed to enter the Soul ( Mind )Of Black Folks, beloved.

I intentionally violate the Literary procedure as laid down by white folks to white folks about the way to live and to be, How can you if you are Black Afrikan be so submissive to every tactic of that Racist Unjust prejudice Luciferian Human Being suggestion, philosophy, and ideas about the way white folks are to live Life when he has shown to you everything he does and/or instructions to be done is not meant to be
for our Black Afrikan behind.

Black Afrikan Woman and Man, why do you believe and accept about the ways and habits we are saddled with today, such did not come to be a part of our psychic by us using common **** Sense and Thinking, we long ago been deprived of having the use of our organic Soul as our guide and now that I have come to remind Black Afrikans of all the ways and information we use to know about the Divine Black self, about the Greater Good-God The Divine Essence Of Us All, we being of the Infinite Dark Spatial Energy, about the Perfect Night and About the Divine Infinite Energy Intelligence all being in perpetuity and that we did not follow the direction that Darwin has suggested we Living Beings have appeared on this Earth from, using a belief that we did not come up from a pool of slime on this planet earth.

Because of my free and independent thinking, You believe about me as a no thinking soul would, which is what I expect to come from a no use of Common Sense, no Thinking Mind Of A Today so call Black Afrikan Human Being, beloved!!!

Such is irrelevant at the moment given our present condition in Lucifer world and the condition of Afrika which is why I indicate to Black Afrikan people that the first and most important thing Black Afrikans should be doing today is to acquaint our relationship with Freedom, Justice, And independence in Afrika, all else today we Black Afrikans are involved with is what I consider to be Bull- ****, beloved, and I have no religion that condemns me about the way I express my self to Black Afrikan people today!!!

First Seek You Your Freedom Of The Soul Black Afrikan Woman And Man And All You Need To Remember Will Become Plainly Seen By You To Think About And To Know With Innerstanding Beloved.

To Be Free Is The Higher Act Of Survival, Beloved, Can You Innerstand That???

Divine Respect

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Black People : Common Sense Use Is Needed Black People Open Forum 0
Chidike Black People : Common Sense 101-Why Do We Still Believe Marching And Holding Up Signs Will Defeat White Supremacy? Black People Open Forum 7
Ankhur Black People : Is Common Sense a Luxury in the Contemporary World? Black People Open Forum 2
Metaverse Black People : NEWS MEDIA & COMMON SENSE? Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : A Common Household Ingredient Might Sabotage Your Antibiotics Black Health and Wellness 0
Chevron Dove Chevron Dove : SELJUK TURK: What do They Have in Common with Africans!? Hebrew Israelites!? Chevron Dove 0
Louise Cosper Black Education / Schools : Beware of Common Core Curriculum Black Education / Schools 5
Lunar Cycle Black Entertainment : Common Snags Emmy For "Letter To The Free" Black Entertainment 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 3 Common Foods That You Don’t Know Can Cause Serious Bloating Black Health and Wellness 0
OldSoul OldSoul : Black America Again - Common featuring Stevie Wonder OldSoul 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : What does Fifty shades of Grey & Pimps No more have in common AACOOLDRE 1
Liberty Black People Politics : Senator Bernie Sanders and African Americans Have Something in Common – JOBS! Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : 13 Common Symptoms of Liver Disease Food Discussion and Recipes 2
Kemetstry Black People : COMMON PHRASES WITH RACIAL ORIGINS Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Weight Loss : 9 Common Foods That Are Incredibly Effective To Burn Tummy Fat Black Health and Wellness 2
RAPTOR Black People : Boyce Watkins - Rapper Common on racism: "Let's forget about the past" Black People Open Forum 5
RAPTOR Black Entertainment : Common, Pharrell, and ‘The New Black’: An Ignorant Mentality That Undermines the Black Experience Black Entertainment 53
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : COMMON VIRUS IN LAKES AFFECT THINKING Black Health and Wellness 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : common - key to the kingdom Black Entertainment 0
RAPTOR Black Entertainment : Rapper Common's Father, Lonnie Lynn, Dies at 71 Black Entertainment 6
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : White house petition to restore net neutrality and classify ISPs as Common Carriers Science and Technology 0
OldSoul OldSoul : Common - The Corner ft. The Last Poets OldSoul 6
legit-writer Black People : Common Core Black People Open Forum 0
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : De la Soul ft. Common - Days of our lives Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
RAPTOR Audio Video Web Conferencing : Blackstar - Respiration ft. Common Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Common - The Light Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Common - Ghetto Dreams feat. Nas (Official Video) Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : De la soul feat. Common - Days of our lives Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Common - Testify Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Common - The People Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Common - Faithful Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Erykah Badu feat. Common - Love Of My Life Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
MsInterpret Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Common - I Used To Love H.E.R Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Proverbs31Woman Black People Politics : Outrage Flares As Michelle Obama Invites Common To White House To Read Poetry Black People Politics 11
H Science and Technology : Blu Ray Ripper - Rip Blu ray Disc/m2ts video, common DVD disk Science and Technology 1
S Black Entertainment : Come close : Common Black Entertainment 0
MsInterpret Black Entertainment : Common Black Entertainment 5
Ankhur Black People : Where is the focus on the Common Good of the Global Black community? Black People Open Forum 30
M Black People : What do Black Nationalist & Anti Abortionist Have in Common Black People Open Forum 4
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : What is your Spiritual Gift or Service for the Common Good of the Race? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 8
Ankhur Black People : Focus on individuals or focus on the common good of the race??? Black People Open Forum 3
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : Powers and blesings for selfish reasons? or the Common Good of the Race???? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 14
howardtsu Black Poetry : Something in Common Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : A Clear Objective With A Common Goal Chief Elder Osiris 0
Kemetstry Black People : 1st Mersa, Now the Common Cold!!!!! Black People Open Forum 2
G Black Spirituality Religion : Common lies Christians tell that are ABSOLUTELY FALSE! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 20
G Black People : Common - The People Black People Open Forum 2
D Science and Technology : Top 10 Most Common Passwords Science and Technology 2
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : COMMON HEARTS Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
F Black Poetry : Common is a cookie fiend Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2