Black Short Stories : With in ourselves

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by EbonyQueen06, Dec 7, 2004.

1. EbonyQueen06

EbonyQueen06 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Student
    Ratings:
    +3
    12/25/04
    Today is Christmas in Iraq and instead of being home watching my daughter wake up, I'm here in a war I don't beleve in. It's hard to have the Christmas spirit, when you just killed someone Christmas Eve, but it's easy to be sorrowful and sour. My troops are scared to celebrate their triditional holiday to respect everbodies holidays, with some of us Christan, Jewish, Cathlic, Paegan, and one happening to be Muslim. Everyone happens to be scared of, but he happens to be my bestfriend. Basicly today is a regular day and very impetious for a Christmas day. We marched in our humvees in the humid desert. Trying to bring peace in these romote places. The only thing we are doing is "Americanizing" a nation that doesn't want it.
    Durring mailday, my fiance's she gave me a Christmas Card with a picture of my three month old daughter I never held named Charlae' which the named after me. I put with the other pictures she sends me. I also got something from the nurse it may be little but its prescious making me feel closer to home a pine tree air freshener. It may sound silly but it remind me home with the fresh smell of the Pine Christmas tree that my daughter under. It reminds me of how every little a gift it can mean alot. A few of my troops we also did something special we did karyoke singing everything from Michael Jackson to Barry Manloe and Jadikiss.(no Christmas carols!) Christmas wasn't exactly a bust but it was still would've been better to spend with my family

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    hello sista this was some christmas story whewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
    thankz for sharing